This is PRANEETH
I'm new to this
I completed b.tech (civil)
If u know any jobs plz inform me

Thanx to all 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, Praneet! Hang around the CE Forum and participate in discussions.

If there are any jobs to share, engineers will definitely share. All the best.
  • praneet0204
    praneet0204
    Yes I'll .....thanx Ankita
  • SKITTLE
    SKITTLE
    hy
    am skittles
    a first year bsc computer science student and want ideas for ma project work
  • rithesh salian
    rithesh salian
    praneet0204
    Hai to every 1

This is PRANEETH
    I'm new to this
    I completed b.tech (civil)
    If u know any jobs plz inform me

Thanx to all 😀
    Reference Code: ITSL/C++/1114
    Job Title: C++ Developer
    Job Description: IB Technology is looking for a C++ Developer who will be responsible for development of Node management System Software used in multi-Node distributed System.

Primary Skills
    -3+ years of industry experience in System Management software development.
    -System development background with strong C/C++ development/debug skills
    -Strong in Embedded Linux programming, OS Internals, memory management, IPC, threads programming and embedded application software development.

Secondary Skills

-Proficient in software development tools such as debuggers, source control system and defect/ bug tracking systems.
    -Must have hands –on development experience in Linux environment.
    Key Skills: Mandatory:
    -Linux, Unix, C++, CPP, Linux programming, threads programming, IPC, inter process communication, socket programming, multithreading.
    Desirable:
    -Exposure to sqlite database is added advantage.
    Desired Candidate Profile: Good Communication Skills
    Required Experience: 3-8 yrs
    Positions: 1
    This is one of the opportunity, please let me know if u r open to Gurgaon, also let me know the skills/ works u can handle, will send more updates.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone give me the complete working and architecture of TSK(The Sleuth Kit) which is a forensic tool.
this is going to sound like a dumb question but I'm having trouble figuring out the practical solution to the following problem: I have a stressed cable fixed at one...
Hello, Could anyone help me in listing some mini projects in CSE ? I am in 3rd sem now.
Plz help me to know the best book to learn android for beginners ? Thank You.
I am making an android app and I want to get the values of latitude and longitude of a particular user depending on the IMEI unique id of the android...