Newbie intro

How to take part in discussion and more importantly some introduction please

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to CE Family, dimpy.
    To participate, just create thread in proper location and interested CEans will reply to your thread.
    You shall go through 'FAQ' available at the bottom of the website for more details.

Enjoy your stay.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to Crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Great to have you here.

You can check Introduce Yourself- Template (Look Here First) to give your detailed introduction.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the CE community #-Link-Snipped-# have a nice stay here. 😀
  • dimpy9
    dimpy9
    thanx!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    dimpy9
    How to take part in discussion
    I believe you are already taking active part. 😀 That's great! We hope to see you become a regular member here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been trying to download the public beta (non-developer) license of OSX Yosemite, which Apple announced just a few hours ago at WWDC 2014. Apple said that the preview will...
The next time you fall sick and need a thermometer to measure the temperature you will be able to tell it 3 times more accurately than what the best thermometers...
I'm wondering which iMac and Macbook machines will be able to run the OSX Yosemite. Given that the major improvements are on the GUI front and the new features may...
A little bit about myself. I currently work as an engineer for the Illinois Department of Transportation. Graduated college back in 06, went into law enforcement, quit that after a...
Apple has announced Yosemite, the new version of OS X at the Worldwide Developers Conference yesterday evening. The new refined design of the OS X Yosemite seems to be inspired...