New Yahoo Web Messenger!

Hi CEans!

Now you need not download the Yahoo/Live messenger. Just try out #-Link-Snipped-# - Yahoo's latest web messenger!

Its Cool & Simple ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Hi CEans!

Now you need not download the Yahoo/Live messenger. Just try out #-Link-Snipped-# - Yahoo's latest web messenger!

Its Cool & Simple ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
    Thanks biggi.

Just a question? What is the source of your knowledge databse?

--Crazy
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    crazyboy
    Thanks biggi.

Just a question? What is the source of your knowledge databse?

--Crazy
    I tried out the new messenger! Its cool! I don't have to worry about installing yahoo messenger.
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    Very nice web version of the messenger from yahoo. They have integrated it with their mail service. check it out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, On 4th of May, CE faced a strange problem. The database went down for no reason ๐Ÿ˜’ . The problem was fixed and then CE started facing another problem!...
The Lost opportunity ....and the next in line I had made up my mind to shift from Malad to Santacruj, it was getting hectic and monotonous day by day. Santacruj,...
Wishing many many happy happy returns of the day to Sttepz ! & Ferrari_arj Rock on folks! May your dreams come true! :myparty: -The Big K-
CEans, All said & nothing done. I think its time to get started with our long pending CE Messenger. We've discussed a lot about it but we didn't do anything....
CEans, The following article has been written by our own CEan - Desijays. Initially, he wrote the article for a magazine we had a tie-up with ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'll post...