New to this Site Already loving it here Introduction :)

hello everyone i am Ankush Garg pursuing my B.tech in Computer Science & Engg. from Punjab Technical University.
I am from Bathinda, Punjab

I like to surf the internet and find creative things ๐Ÿ˜›

i want to do something innovative in my life ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

i found this site during searching for new ideas for my major project this year and to be honest this site is addictive
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# . We hope you will enjoy here and bring in your friends ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankush Garg
    Ankush Garg
    ofcourse sir ๐Ÿ˜€
    its nice to meet you
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE buddy. enjoy your time ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys why is so difficult to send personal messages to members.................plz help ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•
Can high energy be transmitted over far distances using laser without any loss.?
A young mathematician from Princeton university won Fields medal on tuesday. It is said that this is more difficult to win than a nobel. All congrats to him for this...
Can anyone tell me innovative project ideas in java for final year project. I want to make a project using - java web services. - Data mining. please tell me...
Second batch shipments will start on Monday, August 18, 2014. All of you, who've claimed their t-shirts using a valid invite code will start receiving phone calls + payment links...