*New* - RSS & Email Notifications!

CEans,

Dance with me 😁for we've RSS feeds & Instant Email notifications [not so new] for updates to discussion threads 😁 !

If you haven't yet noticed, take a look at following screenshots :-

[​IMG]
Subscribe to any thread to get notified of the replies - instantly!

[​IMG]

Choose your options wisely -

[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay,

Lots of CEans had asked if they can subscribe to updates to any particular forum - yes, you can! Go to the section you want to subscribe to and hit the RSS button!

Otherwise, if you prefer to get emails - click on the 'Forum Tools' link in the top right corner and hit 'Subscribe'.

You'll be notified of all the updates to thread/forum you subscribe to !

Let me know if you have doubts, questions!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *eyes widen*

Biggie. You ROCK! This kicks BUTT! I just added the feed to Firefox and my blog too 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    *eyes widen*

Biggie. You ROCK! This kicks BUTT! I just added the feed to Firefox and my blog too 😁
    [​IMG] Thanks!

Your new blog is cool. How about a short tutorial on how to add CE Newest Threads on your blogger powered blog?

CEans, have a look here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh no! *rushes to delete any personal info*

😛
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Yey! Got RSS at last 😀

Faster access now, and im inspired to get FF3Beta after looking at the screen shot
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    xheavenlyx
    Yey! Got RSS at last 😀

Faster access now, and im inspired to get FF3Beta after looking at the screen shot
    Oh, why Beta? FF 3 is out of beta already!
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    WHATT!?!?!?!?! Woooohoooooooooooo, heh, I was soo out of touch in Dammam, ill download it at once!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Missed out the Download Firefox 3 day eh? haha:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

8 million downloads in one day.. incredible.

I'll up the screenshots for adding the RSS in blogger soon!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Tutorial on how to Add Crazy Engineers RSS on your blogger blog:

1. First off, log into your Blogger account, and access the Layout screen. To display the RSS feed, we need to add the Feed module. Select "Add A Page Element".

[​IMG]

2. A pop-up window will open, showing you the various elements you can add. Scroll down until you can see the Feed module. Click on "Add to Blog".

[​IMG]

3. You now need to add the CE Feed address. You can find this by selecting the RSS icon as shown in Big K's tutorial earlier. Once entered, Click on "Continue". You will then be presented with more options, such as a custom title and display settings. Click on "Save" once you are ready.

[​IMG]

4. The Feed module will be added in the layouts. You are now free to move the module around by dragging it with the mouse.

[​IMG]

Remember that you can subscribe to a particular thread as well. So, if you are only interested in the Mechanical Engineering section, load that page and select the RSS feed button to see it's RSS feed address.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh boy!

This is so so so cool!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In visual basic is there any function available which can calculate the sum of ascii values of all the characters entered to an array??? or is any other way to...
Our CEan - Lord EC celebrates his 21[sup]st[/sup] birthday today! 😁 Wishing you many happy returns of the day, Lord!:myparty: 🎉 PS: Where are you? Long time no see?
Hi all, can u please tel me the diffremce b/w ground bounce and power bounce? thanks subbu
Hiiii everybody. i wanna know is there any function in vb which can tell me the ascii values of the subscript(element) of an array....... or can we write a function...
im a student of b tech 2nd yr electronics &comm. i m colour blind plz tellme if it can hamper my job prospects .in software or in core electronics