New Project Idea

plzzzz suggest me a simple new idea...i want do .net based project..

Replies

• kumarrakeshit
    kumarrakeshit
    If you are fresher, Do one thing first learn C# in console application.
    Then you should start N-Tire Application.
  • Nekkalapu Swathi
    Nekkalapu Swathi
    thank you for you suggestion.!
    Im persuing .net coaching and i have knowledge in c# console applications..
    wil it be easy..could you please guide me how to go forward to do this project
  • Balaji Puthiran
    Balaji Puthiran
    i want to GPS or GIS based project ideas .pls gire me
  • kumarrakeshit
    kumarrakeshit
    If you have don't mind, may you send your email id then I could send a simple application of N Tire.
  • Nekkalapu Swathi
    Nekkalapu Swathi
    kumarrakeshit
    If you have don't mind, may you send your email id then I could send a simple application of N Tire.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nekkalapu Swathi
    Nekkalapu Swathi
    kumarrakeshit
    k,,here is my mail id
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Rather than sharing email addresses around, it would be a lot more helpful if you can discuss here.
    Open up a new thread and start, and soon people would participate.
  • kumarrakeshit
    kumarrakeshit
    Before creating N-Tire Architecture. First you learn how create property in Class. Some layers are: -
    1)Db Connection Class
    This class define the execution of the query
    2)Data Access Layer Class
    This class are used to define Stored procedure or Query
    3)Business Access Layer Class
    This class used for validation. Suppose you have made a application, in that only those people can register whose age is greater then 18. So this types of validation we will define in this class.
    4)Property Class
    In this class we will define the property for accessing the private date member variable.
    5)Controller Class
    This class are used to assign the UI Data to property class
    6)User Interface (UI)
    UI where user interact with the application
    N-Tire

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AngelHack Hyderabad Spring 2014 is one of the largest hackathons ever to happen in Hyderabad. With over 600 regisrations in 2013, AngelHack is back with its Spring 2014 edition from...
A research team from a group of universities in Japan has come up with a great solution to the problems associated with the currently used commercial vacuum UV lamps. The...
Launched in May 2013, Aureus Analytics is a Singapore based Big Data Analytics platform that provides integrated platform as well as products for understanding Customers, Risk to Business and Operational...
While the world is already talking about 5G Internet, one of the largest mobile markets in the world - India is still struggling to get bare-minimum download speeds on mobile....
Arion1, the streamlined capsule-shaped velocipede seems to be inspired by a futuristic science-fiction movie, and boasts an epic pedal power of 90mph - seriously, the fastest bicycle ever (earlier record...