New Project Idea For Electrical / Electronics Final Year Engineering Students

CEans,

Here's a new project idea that stuck my mind today, after looking at a surveillance camera in my GYM 😲 . However, I think it can be really useful and impress your professors/lecturers to fetch you good marks.

Typically the surveillance cameras cover a part of the room and in order to cover multiple angles, more than one device is required. How wonderful if you could figure out a 360 degree surveillance camera comprising of 4-6 cameras that record video at several megapixel? You will have to code a software that combines all these images and produce a 360 view of the place.

What do you think?

PS: I am 200% sure that this is not an entirely new idea. But I can bet it hasn't been tried many times before.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. Looks like there are no takers. People simply prefer ready-made stuff, huh?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you haven't yet watched the man running on water video yet, you SHOULD watch it. The company named 'Hi-Tech Sports' introduced a video on YouTube that showed an athlete...
Alright, here comes the declaration: I'm a big zero when it comes to telecommunication engineering. But since my phone has both the SIM card and the MicroSD card, I was...
I just applied for syndicate bank clerical post.I believe that I can perform well in written test.I want to know how to prepare for the direct interviews? what type of...
hi friends..i am a 3rd cs student and i need the latest topics for presentation regarding "security in computing"..could u please help me?
I want to know that basically what makes a computer for super powerful computing? How the devices are made which allows complex computations at greater speed and can improve database...