New Nexus 7 Specifications & Images (Leaked)

The upcoming new Google's Nexus 7's specification,images,video & even price tag has leaked all over the internet.The new Nexus 7 is going to make it's debut on July 24th.

Configuration of upcoming Nexus 7:

- 7" inch LCD Display
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (1.7 GHz Krait cores & Adreno 320 GPU core)
- 4 GB of memory
- 5 MegaPixel rear-facing
- 1.2 MegaPixel front-camera
- Battery : 3950 mAh

leaksN7new
Invites has been sent titling "Please Join Us For Breakfast With Sundar Pichai". Sundar Pichai, IIT Kharagpur Silver medalist is the Senior VP who's responsible for Chrome,Android & Google Apps.

invites
The rumours have surfaced saying, Nexus 7 16 GB will cost $229 & Nexus 7 32 GB will cost $269. Any CEan looking forward to buy it ?

Video leak :

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Camera specification really disappoints me.Can lexus retain their market?
    I doubt it.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    CSK AUTO
    Camera specification really disappoints me.Can lexus retain their market?
    I doubt it.
    In $229 ( around 15000 INR), you're getting 1920x1080 HD screen, Snapdragon with Adreno, 4 GB memory & Stock Android : What else you need ?
    This gadget is capable of breaking it's own record of sales.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    i
    Abhishek Rawal
    In $229 ( around 15000 INR), you're getting 1920x1080 HD screen, Snapdragon with Adreno, 4 GB memory & Stock Android : What else you need ?
    This gadget is capable of breaking it's own record of sales.
    No I want to say that I expect a 8mp or 5mp with flash would have given a nice edge in the competitive mobile market.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Build is look like stretched Nokia Lumia 😨.
    Is this from Asus?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ianoop
    Build is look like stretched Nokia Lumia 😨.
    Is this from Asus?
    Yes, it is from Asus.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google, the real-world's Skynet was founded to two geeks : Larry Page & Sergey Brin and since then the company is achieving heights. Google recently had it's Q2 2013 earnings...
I just found this article, which gives the required information for the licensing of the software. Developers take a look : https://opensource.com/law/13/6/quick-open-source-licensing
ZTE, the global telecommunications company from China has launched six new Android smartphones and four 3G datacards for the Indian consumers. With a price range that would suit a variety...
There will be many reasons to thank CE.So lets flood in to say thanks to www.crazyengineers.com for your reasons.The reason can be anything on CE. I thank Kaustubh Katdare for...
Yes , the wait is over and Honda has unveiled the new look of Honda Brio which boosts the Honda's image to counter attack MarutiErtiga.The official sketch of Honda Brio...