New Mobile Charger

I invented a new mobile charger for use charge the mobile without power anywhere and anytime. My concept is not based on the solar, power banks, wind energy, hand rotating generator. My concept is based on piezoelectric method. I know many project under this concept. But all project under piezoelectric is have some disadvantages. In my project one secret is behind to solve the disadvantages in this project. Kindly how to sell my design to company. Kindly reply please.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# If you have developed prototype and it is working good then I would say why you want to sell your design to other?
    Instead you can use #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# to get fund for manufacturing your design.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Canadian start-up Metatecture has announced their new creation that brings virtual reality to iOS users at affordable prices. Meet the AirVR, a $49 attachment for iPad Mini and iPhone 6...
I am currently in 2nd year, doing btech information technology from a mediocre college affiliated to IPU Delhi. I want to know if should i start studying for GATE or...
Hi All, I have been working past 2 years after completing B.E in Computers. I appeared for GATE in my final year but couldn't crack it. I am planning to...
Can any one help me with a code for html form having the following format?? Please Name:................ Email:.................... Tel:................... Meessage.................... and 3 check boxes
how to select a specified concrete compressive strength( f'c) for a designing bulding or ...?