New Members! Attention!

Hello New CEans!

Welcome to CE community. Before you begin your journey with us, take a moment to go through following :-
  • The first place to visit on CE forums is CE Common Sense Guide. It has been developed by CEans for the CEans. Have a look at it here - --> CrazyEngineers
  • Introduce Yourself in General Discussions -> Introduce Yourself Section. Please use the 'Introduction Template" (first thread in that section).
  • [​IMG](Important): Kindly avoid slang, unnecessary short of words ( the "sms" equivalents) and long trails of dots in your posts. For example, don't you agree that the following text looks ugly -
Don't u think tht..........dis sen10ce luks ugly???.....well...u know the reason.......am sure...you know.......it would look gr8......if we remove the dots......n ...write..complete..words?
  • Use simple and good English. Avoid posting in any other language. We are read by the Engineers from all over the world.
Well, thats all we expect. Use your common sense while using CE Forums 😁 . Be Nice to everyone & have fun!

-The Big K-

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thumbs up Bigge! We will keep this in mind. I guess Common Sense Guide needs an update as well. Bold the important points!

Cheers!
  • aashima
    aashima
    Good and mandatory points!!! I hope every Cean will abide by these rules to ensure the continuation of the technicality of the forums.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE community is growing everyday and I think we need this thread on top. I request all new members to go through the first post (Scroll Up) .

Addendum: In order to post successfully, you must write a post which is at least 50 characters. This is to avoid spamming.

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    I doubt if people really read the Common Sense Guide. I think its the magic of orkut which is destroying the English.

We need rules to keep the forum professional. I know there are many here who agree with me.
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    well said Biggie,[​IMG]
    I hope all CEans will follow that rules and make CE website a great one.[​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rule! We really don't need rules. We are educated people here. I'd prefer calling it 'Common Sense' than 'Rule'.

Say what? 😁

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Probably we need this thread on top for some time.

New CEans, please go throught the lectures (articles) in our CE Newbie Training Center.

If you want to try out how forum works, Newbie Center is the place for you. So get familier with all the features on CE forums [​IMG] !

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE is growing rapidly 😁! New members of CE, before you begin your journey with CE, please go through the four lectures (Lecture#1-4) available in this section -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Those aren't boring lectures. You have to read them only once 😁 . It will ensure that your transition from a normal, boring person to CEan is smooth and hassle free .

-The Big K-

PS: Moved the thread to Newbie Training Center.
  • chaudharyssv
    chaudharyssv
    Good...!!! Being a civilized face of the Society, I do hope that Engineers will follow these points and the posts will be more clear and decent.
  • mechdonz
    mechdonz
    This is what i was searching for, a place where all the loaded heads meet up and share their knowledge with others. i hope more new members join in and make this a better place than a classroom.😁
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Welcome MechDonz

We hope you will have a great time here and contribute some good stuff. You have now joined the engineers gang. Lets make this space a better place to live.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans who are not familier with the working of this forum system & use this section to make random posts or start new threads.

All the old-timers will be happy to answer questions related to posting on forums

-The Big K-
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    I am a new member here and I appreciate the rules. Let us hope that each member follows these rules.
  • abhilash17
    abhilash17
    hii!dis is abhilash..m new here ..lukng 4ward 2 get new articles n stuffs frm dis community..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    abhilash17
    hii!dis is abhilash..m new here ..lukng 4ward 2 get new articles n stuffs frm dis community..
    I appreciate your sense of humour. 😁 But the 'No SMS language' policy is followed strictly on CE forums.

-The Big K-
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Hmm, you one irritating thing we have left out is the reason people become members for this forum and I am thinking of writing a guide on why not to ask for "Final year project Ideas" or even if they have to then

HOW TO: "NOT ask annoying Questions".

Tips like how to find your interests, what you like to do, dont do engineering if you cant think of a project in your last year, or sharing their thoughts on what they want to do or what their engineering field is... Ill try my best to include the following.

Ohk, cool down...

yea Ill write that in a day or two, Dont have my laptop for long here, bro loves Facebook.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Haha, one of the reasons how I found this forum was trying to look for ideas for my final year project πŸ˜‰ *ahem* But of course, joining as a member was for different reasons entirely πŸ˜›

Good luck on the guide, heavenly!
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    you know, it was nice knowing you joined it and then found it interesting to take part in the forums it self. That is what we want to see, having 3000+ members is nothing if we have no productivity. I am writing it right now, will be done in a few minutes or something, but I want all the active members to comment on it and we can then have the necessary changes.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    XHx, waiting for the article πŸ˜€ . We're growing rapidly ( we were 3k on 27th June 2007 ) and we are close to 3300 at this moment. Let's hope that we get a good response to your article. There are lot of CEans who just like to view the contents. πŸ˜€

Let's keep doing the good work and have fun. Everything else will follow πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    The article has been posted, here is the link to it:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Please feel free to give suggestions. πŸ˜€
  • arif tigadi
    arif tigadi
    helllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    oooooooolllleeeeeh! πŸ˜‰

hey.. its like the ole chant in football games!
  • lenjei
    lenjei
    hi i'm new here.. kindly pls help me doing my projects..
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    lenjei
    hi i'm new here.. kindly pls help me doing my projects..
    Hi Lenjei,

Welcome to CE. Can you tell us more about your project? Please detail what help you need and I'm sure you will find it on CE.
  • vinaynitdgp
    vinaynitdgp
    well i hope crazyness goes hand in hand with all your rules and regulations
    i joined it just for its name "crazy engineers "
    and ofcourse for all those formal reasons
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Welcome vinaynitdgp.

We hope you have a great time here. We are looking forward to your contribution.
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    :smile:hi........
    i m ShoCkeR...
    i m new on this site...
    and i m alone....
    so plz...... help me out....
    ​
  • Pavan_2537
    Pavan_2537
    Hellooooooo😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all! I'm posting an image from howstuffworks.com . I think the image is self explanatory. Those who are not familier with the structure of two storke engine may ask...
πŸ˜• Please make a section for computer geeks and hacking and security like topics πŸ˜’
Hello CEans! Check out mozilla firefox 2.0 ! They came up with lot of Goodies in the firefox 2 ! My download is in progress πŸ˜‰ . I'll post a...
Name: Genius Engineer 😁 Engineering Trade: Industrial & Systems Engineering Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Reading , Swimming, Playing Squash , OR Aim in life: Become a successful leader I...
Re: Computer geeks and Hackerz hey...😁 This is funny that we have to log on every time we intend to navigate through the links..πŸ˜‰ I logged in at least thrice...