Hi
I am Mayank srivastava, actually a marine Engineer by qualification, but am now in the Power field for seting up Power Plants. Though for major part of my carrier have been involved with Commissioning, operating and directing Industrial gas Plants.

Good for Crazy Engineers

Mayank

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, Mayank! We are happy to have you on CE. Hope to see you around on the forums.

...do tell your friends/colleagues about CE 😁

-The Big K-
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    Welcome mayank!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, Just came to know about this place from the newspaper 😉 Nice to know of such an initiative from a person living so near me 😛 About me, i...
Noticed a couple of things. For registered members, after the first post you are still showing a "Join Now" buton. I would get rid of that for members(use an if...
Good Afternoon, I have a project in which i am monitoring a house door which is controlled by an electromagnet using digital lock logic, i.e only when the keys pressed...
Write a C program that will take a positive integer(N) as input and output the number of ways that integer can be obtained by adding numbers from 0 to N....
CEans, I came across this challenge by Phillips. As posted on their website ( https://www.thinksimple.moneycontrol.com/index.html ) -- Your idea could be a product, a process, a system….just about anything, so...