New member ranks & titles

Hello CEans!

We have a new ranking system in place. Members with upto 50 posts will be called 'New CE Team Members' & those with > 50 posts will be called CE Regular Team Members.

Of course, we have special ranks for people with exceptional profile. These ranks are manually assigned for the members who add value to the forums.

Please note that private messaging feature is restricted to members with > 50 posts.

Shoot your questions, comments & suggestions in reply to this post.

-The Big K-

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    Good one

Nice step biggie. This will definately help in enhancing the quality of the forums I suppose. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    aashima
    Nice step biggie. This will definately help in enhancing the quality of the forums I suppose. ๐Ÿ˜
    Is it biggi...

I thought it is to deal with the Space ....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Am i wrong biggi...:sshhh:

--Crazy
  • Neha
    Neha
    Nice step Biggie,wateva the reason maybe๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Is it biggi...

--Crazy
    Crazyboy-

It was noticed that people with zero posts were sending private messages with no useful information. Our CCS Guide says that the Private Messaging feature must be used if and only if necessary.

We have lot of webspace, don't worry ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    crazyboy
    Is it biggi...

--Crazy
    Thankyou biggie.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Crazyboy-

It was noticed that people with zero posts were sending private messages with no useful information. Our CCS Guide says that the Private Messaging feature must be used if and only if necessary.

We have lot of webspace, don't worry ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
    Great...hurraaaa...

on our last meeting you explain me the same... I am feeling a bit relieve...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Yeah, gives everyone an incentive for whateva reasons to post and add value to the posts !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Yeah, gives everyone an incentive for whateva reasons to post and add value to the posts !
    Initially, we had ranks & titles based on number of posts. But that didn't solve the purpose. Common Sense says that there should not be ranks based on the number of posts. It makes perfect sense to have ranks based on the contribution to the CE community.

So keep adding value to the CE community ๐Ÿ˜ !

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well this is probably a already-very-much discussed topic still I would like to know what the crazy engineers have to say about it. Terrorism - Something that is as prominent...
I'm not naturally good at math/science, but I try really really hard in those classes and I can only score average. It's not like I don't know the material, because...
Hello CEans! The "CE: Higher Education" section has been a part of CE forums since its inception. We must decide the future of this section. Following are the suggestions for...
Name: Rocker ๐Ÿ˜ Engineering Trade: Sound Occupation: Self - Employed Work Experience: Read fun experience - 6 years in Sound engineering Hobbies & Interests: Rock Music, Travelling. Aim in life:...
Hello CEans! Not many of us are aware of how the share market works. This thread specifically focuses the basics of stocks & shares. Ask questions, post useful information and...