New Member from Patexia Community- Patent Research and Consulting

Hello To All Staff and Moderator,

I am Rhomeo Manaog, one of the community assistant of Patexia, Inc. Patexia is a global community of students, researchers, and professionals that comes together to do patent research. Right now we are looking for experts with a background in electrical engineering to help us out.

Three of our current projects deal with a TV channel Scan, Synchronizing and Display Resolution, and Transmitting Component Video. Each contest offers a prize pool of $7,000 for relevant prior art. In behalf of the company,we would like to ask permission to post on forums related to the above mentioned contest, post which contains links to our site. Our contest are a good learning opportunity for students and for professionals we can focus on our consulting opportunities and chances to monetize their expertise. We wanted to follow the rules and we are we are not spamming the community. We really appreciate if you guide us on where to properly post or any specific forum.The above contest are are related to electrical engineering but we do not want to post without permission and to make sure we are not breaking any rules.
We thank you in advance and we look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Rhomeo Manaog
Community Assistant
Patexia,Inc

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . Looks like a lot of staff from Patexia .Inc have joined CE. Feel free to participate on CE and help CEans with their questions about patents & research.
  • Rhomeo Manaog
    Rhomeo Manaog
    Hello Kaustubh,

Thank you for the warm welcome, We really appreciate your immediate feedback.
    Can we post links about our contest on Engineering Jobs & Careers?
    As i have mentioned earlier that our contest are a good learning opportunity for students and for professionals we can focus on our consulting opportunities and chances to monetize their expertise.Thank you so much!

Rhomeo Manaog
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please search for your contest. Its has been already mentioned a couple of times.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody tell me what is tri-state and why it is needed in micropressor?
Acer has launched a new touchscreen Chromebook called Acer C720P today at a price of $299 in the U.S. This is an upgraded or newer version of The Acer C720...
After being a part of lots of rumors and a series of leaks, Nokia Inc. has finally launched its much talked about smartphone - the Nokia Lumia 525. A successor...
Your smarts could soon be coming from horse hair, human hair, wool, feathers, yak hair, buffalo hair or any kind of synthetic material that shall be the main ingredient in...
hi friends......, Recently i completed my B.tech from IT and now i am in job trials and doing java course. and i need a online based part time job. Please...