New in Bangalore

Hello CEans
Myself Jassem from Jaipur , I just completed graduation in btech(IT).
I am going to Bangalore in next month to make career and sharp my IT skills as well as communication skills So,
Is there any CEan from Bangalore studying or working?
Suggest me about some good java, Python institute, or things to know in Bangalore.
and can I find PG easily there?
Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Remember the LG X Series of smartphones that debuted at Mobile World Congress with the X Cam and X Screen smartphones? We don’t either because these smartphones did not manage...
Local Motors, the Arizona based start-up responsible for the world’s first 3D printed car is back with a new vehicle. This time it is a bus that way ahead of...
Samsung Gear S2 successor, most likely to be called "Samsung Gear S3" is in the works at Samsung's design and engineering labs. The nice folks at Sammobile got some interesting...
When the choices are vast, decision making becomes painfully complicated. Several of our fellow engineers write to us with the same question - "Which programming language should I learn for...
Born and brought up in Delhi, Vinita Joshi is a first generation entrepreneur. After completing her graduation in Electrical and Electronics engineering from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Vinita started...