New Hero Splendor PRO Price In India, Specs, Features And More

Hero MotoCorp Ltd. has announced the launch of all new motorcycle - the Hero Splendor PRO on the auspicious occasion of Navratri in India. The iconic bike goes on sale today. Before we go and take a look at the bike's features and specifications, it needs a special mention that Hero has priced the bike attractively at INR 46,850 (ex-showroom Delhi) and comes in 8 bright colors including two new color - Black Red and Shielf Gold. Splendor has also recently achieved the mark of crossing 2.5 crore unit sales since the first launch in 1994. The Splendor family has a total five variants - the Splendor PRO, Splendor PRO Classic Splendor+, Splendor iSmart and Super Splendor. Let's get straight to the new Splendor PRO's features and specs.

Hero-Splendor-Pro

The Hero Splendor PRO is powered by a 97.2 cc four stroke air-cooled single-cylinder APDV engine. It delivers max power of 8.36 Ps @ 8000 rpm and max torque of 8.05 N-m @ 5000 rpm. The bike's compression ratio is 9.9 : 1 and comes with both kick and self start ignition.

Featuring multiplate wet clutch, a four speed constant mesh gear box and tubular double cradle chassis, the Splendor PRO brings front telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers and Rear Swing arm with 5 step adjustable hydraulic suspension. The bike's fuel tank capacity is minimum 11 litres and it comes with a 159 mm ground clearance. The max payload for the Splendor Pro is 130 kg.

The internal expanding shoe type front and rear brake drums are 130 mm and 110 mm respectively. The bike features 18 x 1.60 inch spoke/cast wheels with unidirectional front and rear tyres. There's a 12 V MF battery with multi-reflector type halogen head lamp and tail lamp.

Among the several smart features, the ones highlighted by the company include - side stand indicator, sporty windshield visor and a new tri-set cockpit meter console. To increase the overall appeal of the bike's looks, the Splendor PRO gets a muffler cover, a chrome-plated utility box, body colored mirrors, a wider seat for comfort and a broad grab rail.

The company has announced in the press release the new Splendor PRO comes with the unique 5 year warranty. With that, we come to the end of the major features of the new bike in town.

What are your thoughts about the new 2015 Hero Splendor Pro? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Press Releases -HERO MOTOCORP AUGMENTS LEADERSHIP WITH AGGRESSIVE NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You can buy OnePlus 2 without invite on Amazon today. The 64GB sandstone black model is priced at Rs. 24,999 and Amazon's promising two day delivery as well. Those who...
My name is Mohamed abdelgadir Mechatronic engineering from University Selangor Malaysia. From Sudan. Field of inerest is Automation & Robotics
Hi Crazy engineers I doing my master by course in mechatronic.. now l have to start my thesis.. so pls help me to found a good title... I prefer Artifical...
Quote: The most attractive feature is that the Incubator is located in the Biomedical Technology Wing campus of SCTIMST and will become part of the nurturing ecosystem for concept to...
First of all, let me be clear that this discussion is only for the students who are in 10+2 or those whose results are out and they have a 'choice'...