New Harley Davidson Bikes 2015 Ready To Zoom Past You On Streets In India

Harley Davidson has launched three new bikes in India with - Breakout priced at Rs. 16,28,000, Street Glide Special priced at Rs 29,70,000 and CVO Limited price of Rs. 49,23,793 (all costs are ex-showroom Delhi). The handcrafted mean machines give a wide angle to Harley Davidson's lineup of motorcycles in India. In 2013 and earlier this year, the company's Harley Davidson Street Glide Price In India Is Rs. 29 Lakh- New Bike Unveiled Under Project Rushmore and Harley Davidson Street 750 - The beast and the beauty! motorcycles have already made home in the hearts of thousands of bike enthusiasts. While in the recent years the arrival of bikes from Kawasaki and Triumph on Indian shores have only strengthened the super bike & cruiser portfolio in the nation, the die-hard & passionate fan-following for the brand Harley Davidson remains unshaken.

The key features for the Harley Davidson Breakout include - Six-speed cruise drive transmission, a twin cam 103 engine and authentic styling owing to the low muscular profile, riser mounted speedometer, slammed console, gasser wheels, fat rear tyre and low centre mount plate.

harley-davidson--breakout
The Harley Davidson Street Glide Special priced at 29.7 Lakh, features high output twin cam 103 1,690cc engine, project RUSHMORE control, Dual Halogen headlight & foglamps, Dunlop multi-tread tyres and Brembo brakes to name a few specs.

harley-davidson-street-glide-special
The highest priced among the lot, Harley Davidson CVO Limited (CVO short for ‘Custom Vehicle Operations’) is powered by a twin-cooled, high output twin cam 110 Project Rushmore engine, 6-speed cruise drive transmission, ventilator intake with Screamin' Eagle badge, steering head and front forks, daymaker LED headlights and foglamps, Brembo brakes and ergonomically designed hand controls.

harley-davidson-cvo-limited
The bikes are said to be assembled at the company's plant in Bawal, Haryana. The bikes should be soon available for display across more than 15 outlets across India. What are your thoughts about the looks and specs on the new Harley Davidson motorcycles in India? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Nothing on the road can zoom past anything in Bangalore. Quite often 10 kmph is all that you average.
    I have seen some HD bikes ridden by dhothi clad sugar cane farmers from the Karnataka sugar belt, who only can afford these.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Oops
    The price tag makes me crazy!!!
    Definitely overpriced for the sake of brand name.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Aimed only for big shots!!!
    Simply jealous of them!!!
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    30 lakhs and 50 Lakhs !!
    Harley have its charm and these two bikes are just awesome, still Price is way way on the higher side.
  • Bella Edward
    Bella Edward
    OMG.. SO COOL 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With an aim to deliver 100% genuine authorized spare parts to its customers, SparesHub.com was founded by Tapas Gupta in the year 2013. Spares Hub is based in Pune. It...
I'm curious to know what mileage does Maruti Alto K10 with Automatic transmission offers? The company claims that the car will offer a cool ~24 kmpl; but the actual is...
Hello I am currently working as a tester in a good product company, but the fact that I do not have a degree from a Tier-1 college(Frankly, I could not...
I am not sure if my question is suitable for Engineers forum, but I thought we have lot of wanna be entrepreneurs here, what do you think is best age...
Virgin Galactic spaceship, called 'Space Ship Two' crashed during a test flight in the Mojave desert in California. The carrier craft, called the White Knight however has landed safely. The...