new crazy civil engineer here!

getting to know you...getting to know all about you...=)

Name
: Megidaldi

Engineering Trade: Civil Engineering

Occupation: Undergrad at Xavier University, hopefully to graduate on March 2009 ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Going to start on our final year project study and help the city.๐Ÿ˜

Work Experience: Math tutor =), I also volunteer for student orgs and am nearing the end of my term as president of the engineering student council =)

Hobbies & Interests: volleyball (i advocate any type of physical sport), swimming (just for fun!), driving (very much interested! still need to practice.), long walks and talks, movies (I'm such a movie critic), music, karaoke singing (oh yeah!)

Aim in life: design highways for the development of the city =)

I joined CrazyEngineers because: this community is crazy! I'm sure to find friends here!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Megi (can we call you that?) ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to CE! Good to know about you. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Mabuhay! ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to CE megidal. Man, I suck at volleyball. Play basketball too by any chance? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • megidal
    megidal
    thanks! =) Glad to be here!

Meg would be better, thanks. And yep, I play basketball too.=)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yay ๐Ÿ˜€ ! Which team do you support in the NBA, meg?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i need to simulate a circuit which has thin film transistors in it,..where can i find the spice model of tft??...its not available in da existing libraries...pls help me...
I wish to know the basic difference between the terms 'voltage' and 'current' used in electrical engineering. I'd appreciate any responses.
HI this is GAZI ARAFAT from BANGLADESH . I'm a student of Mechanical Engineering in Islamic University of Technology (iut-oic)
Name: Shiva *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineer Location: Bangalore *Occupation: Working *Hobbies & Interests: Internet Browsing, *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am Crazy Tooo...
haiiii.., plz someone help me in finding a topic 4 seminar on any mechanical. topic??