New business in mechanical engineering field

Hi friends i m mechanical engg diploma passed and i want to start new business related to mech engg field..i want suggetion and also opinion from u.....i waiting for ur great suggetion

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am final year computer engineering student and my final year project topic is "Word Sense Disambiguation". I am using the Navie Bayes algorithm based on machine learning approach. For...
ISRO scientists and officials are holding a meeting today in Bangalore to brief the hardware and mobile manufacturers about their upcoming IRNSS - the desi navigation system a la 'Global...
In big programs sometimes I face problems while understanding the flow. Which book I should choose first from below books?? After reading reviews on google I am confused. Which book...
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com is now owned by Google's parent company Alphabet. Just a few days ago, Google announced that all its businesses will be operated by a parent company that will assume...
If you use Microsoft Excel, you ought to know Chandoo - a self-made entrepreneur, who started from a small personal blog read only by his friends and went on to...