New And Revamped Office 365 To Give Users The Ultimate Experience With Series of Applications

A Cortana coupled Office 365 or a complete new Artificial Intelligence powered hybrid? What’s in the deepest corner of the Microsoft geeks when they say intelligent digital transformation in the upcoming updates of Office 365? Yesterday, in the Ignite Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, Microsoft team has eagerly announced the brand new intelligent cloud services that boost up users productiveness and security. They have decided to redesign the old Word, Excel and PowerPoint features with new freedom - security add-ons and communication services.

office365
The Office 365

Speaking of the new capabilities in short, they are more corporate based. Never the less, if you want you can find some great out of these tricks too. Introducing Tap feature for Word 2016 and Outlook 2016, Microsoft insists you to get out of confusion when you require a particular document while writing one for other purpose. Tap finds related contents used by you or your team and docks it inside the Tap Pane. Now according to your need, you can simply pull the contents in the current one and start curating how you like with slides, images, tables, graphics and charts already used by your peers. This time, extending the pull, Microsoft desires to bring the Tap feature to other office apps including PowerPoint.

Watch Tap for Word and Outlook:

Skeletoned with Bing Knowledge Graph, QuickStarter application allows you to go with the flow with ready-made pictures and formatting with your choice, applicable to PowerPoint and Sway. Images packed with creative common license, this is a supportive tool to help you kick start your project in no time. Plus, with updated Design tool for Bullet listing, you can keep your faith while maintaining the professional look.

Watch QuickStarter for PowerPoints and Sway:

We haven’t talked about Excel yet, have we? Powered by Bing Maps, you can turn your geographical data in to a visual interpretation. With the help of Maps chart type in Excel, you can stop thinking about any expensive tool or some complicated process because Microsoft is already doing that for you. Plus, with MyAnalytics, you can keep a check on your daily activities as this smart tool can set your goals, prioritize your work as per your choice.

StaffHub
The new application StaffHub

What more? From multiple security fixes to Advanced Threat Management and Intelligent Security Graph you can monitor any suspicious activity and take action against it. Moreover, sharing is easy as Outlook adapts to the new Microsoft Cloud environment while SharePoint clears its cloud-first, mobile-first vision. Also, Yammer will be a part of Office 365 and will contribute in networking inside a private group. Additionally, there is a new application from Microsoft named as Microsoft StaffHub which will help managers to organize group effort with shift schedules and timings. Ultimately, can we not suspect that Microsoft is trying to build a complete, virtual environment instead of just software?

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi, today, initiated the sale of Mi Band 2 through the Mi India official website. The sale lasted no longer than an hour as the band went out of stock...
Name: Victor *Engineering Trade: Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Location: Philippines *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!) Naval Architect Work Experience: (if applicable) 7 months Naval Architect *Hobbies & Interests: Ship Design,...
Hello Sir, I did my engineering in electronics and communication. Currently looking for Embedded Systems or Web Technologies to make my career. Please let me know the job opportunities and...
hello there! i'd like to ask some advice from you guys on how to attain a report design better and a project monitoring sheet. do you have some sample for...
I love this. Crazy Engineering at its best. Using all Newton's Laws for a biomedical application. That too by a medicine man. Out of the kidney solution: A Trip to...