New Addition to the CEans' Family! :)

Hi Amigos!
I am Shubhi, Computer Science engineering sophomore living in New Delhi.
I love anything that involves creativity. I am a bookworm who loves writing.
I joined CE because it keeps me updated about the engineering world.
Hoping to learn something awesome from the CE community and contribute goodness to it!

Love to All!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cancer, the worlds’ deadliest disease has crippled the human civilization for long, and a proper cure to it is still not in sight. According to the MIT press report, pancreatic...
Heat engines have been an integral part of the industry, ever since the seventeenth century, when Giovanni Branca demonstrated his steam engine to the world. Thermodynamically speaking, a heat engine...
The wonder material Graphene is again in the news. This time, a group of scientists from the University of Southampton has collaborated with the Japan Advanced Institute of Science and...
Taking a cue from Samsung, Huawei has launched a virtual reality headset for its flagship smartphones. The virtual reality headset plainly titled Huawei VR has been made exclusively for Huawei...
Hello all... I am Ashish Nanda <-- yup that guy !!😁 I am currently a researcher and a casual academic at University of Technology Sydney (Its just awesome here😁). In...