Networking Based Final year project

Hi..I have thought upon a project named remote access monitoring.
This project is based upon client server architecture where there are number of clients and one main server.
Server can interact with various clients and monitor them-capture screenshots, format it,start it ,shut down and restart it remotely.
This software can be made to run on the booting of the system and then hidden from the client so that they cannot see it.
Other features can include secured login through pen drive in which we will encrypt the id password and then at the admin server it can be decrypt.
We can also include mobile network monitoring system in it and this privilege will be given to admin who can keep an eye on the network 24*7 through his mobile.
My faculty wants some new features in it to make it unique.
Can u please suggest two features which can be incorporated.

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    I would hate surveillance on my private stuff 👀
  • Mallika Saha
    Mallika Saha
    It wont be on common people but for the employees working in an organisation to keep an eye on their daily work so that they can be checked whether they are just idle or doing their work properly.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    That's a good Idea. I don't know much so I'd ignore most of your specs and consider the point of running the application as soon as window starts. There is a way you could do that, by adding a registry of your application. it can be done easily using C#. You know how to use that?
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Mallika Saha
    This project is based upon client server architecture where there are number of clients and one main server.
    Server can interact with various clients and monitor them-capture screenshots, format it,start it ,shut down and restart it remotely.
    This software can be made to run on the booting of the system and then hidden from the client so that they cannot see it.
    Other features can include secured login through pen drive in which we will encrypt the id password and then at the admin server it can be decrypt.
    We can also include mobile network monitoring system in it and this privilege will be given to admin who can keep an eye on the network 24*7 through his mobile.
    whenever somebody will work other then their task server can send a notification automatically on your mobile no need to see your mobile all the time.
  • Mallika Saha
    Mallika Saha
    Already incorporated but still thanks 😀
  • David Chandra
    David Chandra
    Hi Mallika, may I know which tools do you use for your project?
  • ErSahil
    ErSahil
    Hi, I would suggest not to use pendrives to keep ur credentials in it instead us some other alternative to secure ur credentials since it mite become a loophole for ur project itself.And i would also suggest that as ur project is based on client-server architecture so it mite go slow or even may go down for somtime there try to deploy ur architecture in cloud itself.There u can use various features like Paas,Saas and Iaas for ur project.
  • Sanjeevi Thigaan
    Sanjeevi Thigaan
    Hello
    I need to give my project proposal within 3 week I am doing computer network i need some topic to do my final project.
  • AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    Mallika Saha
    Good Idea & Project
  • Shabbir anwer
    Shabbir anwer
    Hi malika saha your project is very unique can u help me if i choose your project as a final year project in my bachelors program...
  • AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    hi frnd ur n\w projcet good for human life,why choose n\w domain,hw the cost of the project
  • bahla sau munda
    bahla sau munda
    hey mallika saha
  • bahla sau munda
    bahla sau munda
    how much cost for this project u will charge???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    bahla sau munda
    how much cost for this project u will charge???
    The person is not selling projects on this site. We are only discussing ideas related to networking based projects.

Here are some more project ideas:
    1. Simulation and analysis of IEEE 802.11 WLAN performances;
    2. Protocol design and analysis for wireless sensor networks and mobile multihop ad hoc network
    3. Design and simulation of 802.11 WLAN MAC with QoS enhancement for real time services;
    4. Fair Scheduling in Cellular Systems in the Presence of Non-cooperative Mobiles
    5. Cost-Effective Resource Allocation of Overlay Routing Relay Nodes
    6. Multicast Capacity with Max-Min Fairness for Heterogeneous Networks
    7. Iterative Localization of Wireless Sensor Networks: An Accurate and Robust Approach
    8. Performance comparison of random channel access protocols for wireless networks;
    9. Study of positioning protocols for low power low rate wireless sensor networks.
    10. Achieving Optimal Throughput Utility and Low Delay With CSMA-Like Algorithms
  • Halima MK
    Halima MK
    please can one here help me with my B. Sci project "Network Monitoring Tool"
  • Halima MK
    Halima MK
    Halima MK
    "Network Monitoring System"
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Halima MK
    What kind of help do you need? Please be as elaborate as you can while asking questions so that we can help quickly.
  • Bheem Gurjar
    Bheem Gurjar
    for any kind of project mail me #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Volkswagen has offered 250 models of XL1, a diesel powered plug-in hybrid car for sale in Germany and Austria for about $150,000 each. Now, what's so special about this pricey...
XOLO has launched a new smartphone in the Indian market called the 'XOLO Q1200' that features some new functionalities. The first one to be highlighted by the company is 'Gesture...
Found this AWESOME video which explains Logic Gates using Pulley
Hai engineers am in think of doing some project for cleaning chimney but i cant get proper info about chimney pls give me a lecture