Network reconfiguration for real loss reduction

Hi friends doing my project on reconfiguration of radial distribution network, my lecturer ask me to Using GA.. can any body help me to do with the matlab coding for this please help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tagging @#-Link-Snipped-# .
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I suppose this is in relation with losses in distributed power systems using Generic Algorithms and not computer networks..yahya - could you provide more information please?
  • yahya idrias
    yahya idrias
    durga
    I suppose this is in relation with losses in distributed power systems using Generic Algorithms and not computer networks..yahya - could you provide more information please?
    thanks for replying my post ๐Ÿ˜€
    yeah it's about power system losses, especially in distribution power system.
    i found this paper and i think it's related to my work,
    #-Link-Snipped-#

but i don't really understand about the matlab code ๐Ÿ˜”
  • yahya idrias
    yahya idrias
    well know body helping or giving an advice, ๐Ÿ˜”
    i really need a help,๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • yahya idrias
    yahya idrias
    no advice or anyone help?
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Can you calculate value of Pi using GA?
  • yahya idrias
    yahya idrias
    Anand Tamariya
    i still learn about GA sir..
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    yahya idrias
    i still learn about GA sir..
    Then start with that. You must be able to do simple tasks before taking on anything complex.
  • yahya idrias
    yahya idrias
    Anand Tamariya
    Then start with that. You must be able to do simple tasks before taking on anything complex.
    thank you sir i'll try to study as hard as i can do ๐Ÿ˜€
  • shipra jhariya
    shipra jhariya
    he
    Anand Tamariya
    hellio sir.... I m doing mi thesis over " reconfiguration of radial distribution network using genetic algorithm " in MATLAB.
    till now I have learn how to solve load flow from FORWARD BACKWARD SWEEP ALGORITHM.
    now how to reconfigure the radial network n to reduce the losses using GA pls help mee
  • shipra jhariya
    shipra jhariya
    is there anyone who can help me....its urgrnt
  • anurag srivastava
    anurag srivastava
    yes ..i am doing the same..do mail whatever u need #-Link-Snipped-#
  • lakshman dhinakar
    lakshman dhinakar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tagging @#-Link-Snipped-# .
    hello sir,
    i am doinf my project on reconfiguration of distribution systems by using flower pollination algorithm.i want the coding part of switching losses in 33 bus or can u help me with the coding part of it sir?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata Motors India has officially launched the all-new Tata Nano CNG emax variant in the Indian market today. Bearing an official starting price tag of Rs 2.40 lakh (ex-showroom, New...
Did anyone notice the new irctc page looks...looks cool to me ..untill it delivers the required pace at tatkal timings...
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) shall soon be launching a mobile application that lets people apply and pay for their passports via smartphones. Developed by TCS, the new app...
I am fortunate and privileged to be part of elite 500 developers across the globe to participate in Intel App Innovation Contest 2013 with three applications. Challenge here for me...
Yahoo began its life on the Internet by bing the world's largest directory of Internet websites and then allowing people to search the stuff. But as Internet grew bigger, Yahoo...