Netherlands Vs. Argentina - Semifinal - FIFA 2014 - Live Chat

The Netherlands Vs. Argentina semi final match today will decide who'll face the German salvo in the final of FIFA 2014. I'm starting this live-chat thread to let all our enthusiastic football fans to post their comments as the match progresses. Make no mistake, your comments are important!

Match Time: 1:30 AM , IST

Let the comments begin!

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Time for the Dutch to win this and we will have in our hands, a super exciting final between the Dutch and the Germans.

Dutch have clearly looked better than Argentinians in this whole tournament
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like we've more votes in favour of Netherlands. What do you folks think about Germany Vs. Argentina & Germany Vs. Netherlands?

I think Germany Vs. Netherlands would be one hell of a match.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    That's exactly my point for supporting Dutch.
    Neds vs Ger is going to be a hell of a final. Argentina more or less revolves around Leo
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    but don't forget that Dutches are chokers in this big tournament ever ... n in the previous two wins argentinas shows that they r not depend on 10 only .... my support goes to ARGENTINAS !!!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Go Argentina Go.
    i want to see a Messi mesmerizing in Final.Let the little fellow lift for Argentina Go
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Somehow, I find this match to be a little boring.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Goalless first half
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Robben! Naaaaaaw
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Whoa !! Whoa !! ....Argentina will make it in ET.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Argentina awesome goal keeping.. you deserved this win
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Germany versus Argentina in Finals. This will be exciting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is making news on social media and I thought we'd collect comments from our fellow CEans.
As manufacturers around the world are sprinting towards getting the wearables (especially the smartwatches) on their portfolio, here we have a product titled 'Trendy Style L12S OLED Bluetooth Bracelet Watch'...
Hello CEans ! Time to get an insight into the life of our young yet ardent, aesthete and an active member on CE @Shailaja Tiwari . A personality that depicts...
Need some expert advise from all CEans to buy best sedan under 10-12 Lakhs in India . ** Note except "Hyundai Verna" As we already used this car and now...
Researchers at the University of California have found an inexpensive and environment friendly way to increase the efficiency of lithium ion batteries by up to three times by using sand....