NetGear's WiFi HD Security Camera With Night Vision Capability & Much More

Netgear Inc., a global networking company has come up with an innovative product that could cause a breakthrough in the field of home security system. This new product from the American company is a wireless security camera, that offers crystal-clear, High Definition video having 720p resolution with a wide 130-degree field of view. The new Arlo Smart Home Security Camera is a battery-operated device that could be installed anywhere in your home, without requiring any power socket to plug-in the system.

Arlo has a true wireless and weatherproof design and comes with a night vision capability to offer security round the clock. The size is smaller than the bar of soap and takes up very less space. The special feature of this system is its real-time notifications system that gives a notification with cloud access time-by-time that home, children, pets, car, vacation rental, small business, etc. are being monitored. It also offers facility of providing you the notifications to your smartphone via an Arlo App or email. Also, the free-of-cost Arlo App lets you watch the recorded videos, see motion recordings and customize arm/disarm motion-sensors.

The signals obtained form the four camera streams are used to display motion picture on your desktop screen or smartphone. Here are all the things that the system includes: Two HD outdoor cameras installed with motion sensors and night vision capability. Along with this, the system includes four magnetic mounts, out of which two are used to protect each camera, and the rest mounts are used to move the camera around the home. The system also offers 200 MB of cloud free storage for storing video recordings.

The Arlo Smart Home Security Kit system with two cameras (VMS3230) is available in India from June 2015 and is priced at Rs 35,000/-. The Add-on cameras (VMC3030) will also be sold separately, only after showing the Arlo Smart Home Security Kit. They are priced at Rs 9900/-.

Source: Wireless Smart Home HD Security Cameras, Lights and Doorbells | Arlo

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India could soon join the exclusive club of nations that can get entry into the International Space Station (ISS). As of now access to the ISS is restricted to United...
I was exploring Japan's official JAXA website and was surprised to see that they've their official website in Japanese and not English. That led me to finding out what are...
I have applied for cdac c-cat 2015 jun-july. There is a 2 year gap between my 12th and my graduation. Also i'm not sure if it would count that much...
hii sir I have done B.E. in computer science in 2014. Now I am applying cdac through patna for OBC candidates.Can you tell me something about placement through cadac,patna.If I...