NES ROMs Are Illegal ?

Now a days I am playing NES and Gameboy games in my machine using emulators. It's quite hard to find the ROMs of games without using the mighty TPB. So, I wonder all these ROMs are illegal or what ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If your about-to-go-dead camera's batteries need to be charged just before a long trip, who won't be annoyed? If the camera did not need batteries, wouldn't that really be something?...
Team of engineers from NASA and University of California, Berkeley have teamed up to develop unique folding robots that can survive lengthy drop on any planet and then began rolling...
All the things that one would expect from a smartphone priced below Rs. 5000 are available on the new Lava phone called 'Lava Iris X1 Atom'. Running on the Android...
Eatlo is a new food start-up company co-founded by Sai Priya Mahajan and Rahul Harkisanka in the year 2014. Sai completed her dual degree in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute...
Hello friends i am doing BSCS my 8th semester is going on my final year project is in andriod there anyone working in android