NEMA Frame sizes

Hi guys
Basically I'm from Mechanical,but I work for Motors Company. Motors follows NEMA(National Electrical manufacturers Association) standards and others.Every motor is associated with FRAME number.Frame number describes the physical properties of the motor.
Ex: 48 Frame gives the D dimension of the motor(48/3=16 is the D dimension of the motor).
But the thing is that a FRAME number describes around 10 physical dimensions.Ex: shaft dia, shaft length...Please can anyone explain how to calculate those dimensions by using FRAME number.Please check the attached FILE for more info.
Thank you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SanDisk has demonstrated the world's first 1TB SD memory card at Photokina 2016 - a trade fair for photography and videography professionals in Germany. The SanDisk® 1TB terabyte (TB) SDXC™...
Google Allo Vs. WhatsApp - the messaging app war is on. Every messaging app is trying to be the default messaging application on your mobile and WhatsApp seems to be...
Hi Guys, Ive been searching for a new engineering job but the sites i've found haven't been great. The variety of jobs has been rather poor. Ive looked at Jobsite,...
It’s another week and the Indian smartphone manufacturer is out with a new smartphone. Intex has launched the Aqua HD 5.5 on its website and it shall make its way...
LeEco, today, has released another flagship device, LePro 3 in China. The device has been first listed on the Le Mall’s (China) official website and will soon be available for...