Neele Neele Ambar Par - On acoustic guitar

One thing I know about all the guitarists from India is that they either a) know how to play b) learning hard to play this song from bollywood movie "Kalakaar" on their guitar.

Here's youTube version for all of you -

[youtube]R9YUc6-ND1s[/youtube]

I hope you will enjoy it.

Replies

• sriramchandrk
    sriramchandrk
    Hi!!,

Great to know that you too play guitar.

I used to use #-Link-Snipped-# they had karoke's along with running chords, not sure if they are maintaining it now.

I dont know to play so well. But sufficient to have fun.

Wow!! i just saw preview of my text, you guys even grab title and show at the place of link!

Thanks & Regards
    Sriram
  • ashishbce
    ashishbce
    great job done, keep it up
  • mbarman
    mbarman
    awsome, please help me playing this by providing the tabs.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mbarman
    awsome, please help me playing this by providing the tabs.
    Hah, this is an old thread. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at creating tabs. May I suggest you to get registered on #-Link-Snipped-# - an upcoming venture by CE to teach guitar to enthusiasts.
  • ada123
    ada123
    Completely agree with you... Good to read this all..
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    OH great biggie. Is this you ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ??
    Great job.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ and a really nice voice..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, I recorded it years ago. ๐Ÿ˜
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I just want to ask "what is the difference between power chords and broken chords???" Is broken chord the same as arpeggio???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Power chords are usually played on Electric Guitar and comprise of root note + fifth note. An Arpeggio is a form a broken chord. I'm not 100 percent sure whether the note sequence is important in a broken chord.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    The_Big_K
    Yeah, I recorded it years ago. ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I just love your music videos. Count me as your newest fan.:music:
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    The_Big_K
    Power chords are usually played on Electric Guitar and comprise of root note + fifth note. An Arpeggio is a form a broken chord. I'm not 100 percent sure whether the note sequence is important in a broken chord.
    Thanks for that info... I just want to study on how broken chords are played in a guitar... I can only play broken chords in keyboard...
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hey biggie,
    That was really nice.These musical instruments sometimes fascinates us all.But you continued it to become a good guitarist.
    Good going.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
Guide: How To Post On CrazyEngineers Forum On CE Forum, you can either participate in any existing discussion or start a new discussion. This short guide explains how to do...