Need Your Review Of Browsers.

I am in a quest of testing all of the browsers available in the world. If you've ever tested some browsers that are not well known then please write short review (add detail of memory consumption) & attach the download link or source code link here.
Please I don't need reviews of well known browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, Opera, IE ,etc. etc.

Looking for participation.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    There are many those are less popular but are quite exciting; I have not tested them myself but read got good reviews in past.

Maxthon Browser | With build-in Notes, Password Manager, Designed for Web3
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    The SeaMonkey® Project
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it's very important to fix the operating system as well. I'm quite sure that the performance of the browser would largely depend on the OS as well. What performs well on uBuntu may not be just as great on Windows or OSX.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it's very important to fix the operating system as well. I'm quite sure that the performance of the browser would largely depend on the OS as well. What performs well on uBuntu may not be just as great on Windows or OSX.
    That is the reason why I posted thread here in CE & am asking help from ya'll. We have heavy number of OS X & Windows user, so they can test browsers in that platform. While I will test Linux/BSD compatible browsers in my workstation. YKWIM.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gigstart, a marketplace that facilitates quick and transparent connect between entertainers and party planners, was founded by Atit Jain and Madhulika Pandey in the year 2013. Atit Jain is an...
Quote: A mildly disgruntled engineer — is there any other kind? — once told me that there was a group of civil engineers in the UK who enjoy unparalleled public...
Water is anomalous in that ice has a lower density than liquid water and water vapor floats in air. If like other materials solid water had been heavier, all water...
After reviewing the 110cc scooters available in the market, we finally settled on TVS Scooty Zest and got the delivery yesterday. Since I could not find any review that covers...
hi everyone.. i am working as iOS developer in wipro.. can we start any grp or forum which is regarding iOS development and mobility development ...