Need your guidance - Career related help

Hi ! I m currently persuing in final year of Electronics and telecommunication engineering branch ...........as i will complete my B.E. within 4 months ,i need help from yours side ......I m basically from kolhapur.........i dont no the market situation thats why i m in tension that what shoud i do further..........
i m interested in hardware and not software.............so i want u r opinion

with warm regards,
Deep

Replies

• deep_patel_kop
    deep_patel_kop
    Need u r guidance.......

Hi...! everybody i m currently studying in final year of electronics and telecommunication engineering branch .......as this is last year i want to plan for future .....what should i do ???? should i go for job OR further studies....
    Which course should i do......I m interested in Hardware and NOT SOFTWARE......SO WILL U PLEASE HELP ME TO SORT OUT THIS PROBLEM..........I M SURE U WILL.........

WARM regards,
    DEEP
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Need u r guidance.......

Deep,

You have already posted your query in General Help section which is the right place to post career related queries. I'm merging your old thread with this. Please wait for someone to answer your query. Also, it helps if you provide appropriate title to your thread.

-The Big K-
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    @deep:
    The answer lies in ur query itself.Always decide what is the thing that is going to give you satisfaction,social status,happiness,money (or whatever u want from ur life).
    So if you dont enjoy some X thing,you wont get happiness, no satisfaction so there is no need to pursue career in that field.

Since ur interest lie in hardware: Try for some University abroad so that you can pursure masters in electronics.
    If you are short of funds, try getting into a hardware firm (freescale,texas instrument,STM) then go for MS.
    Try to help yourself,then only God will help you.

Regards
    LORD_EC
  • deep_patel_kop
    deep_patel_kop
    Thanks Lord.............What u r doing...?
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    I gave CAT this year.Lets see what is going to happen.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    @deep. There are lots of good hardware firms in India as well, nvidia, intel, amd, et al. All of them have offshore centers in India. So focus there and do what brings a smile on your face 😀.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    @deep. do what brings a smile on your face 😀.
    There goes the perfect advice. Deep, you don't want others to tell you what to do in life, right? Don't worry about opportunities; they will follow if you love what you love to do.

Since your interest is hardware, first decide what you want to do in the hardware world. Be it running your own business or joining getting a job in MNC or whatever. Once that is fixed, look for the various ways to achieve what you want. Choose the best one and start working on it. For example, if you think post-graduation will help, go for M.Tech / M.S courses.

If you do that, the companies will follow you, you won't have to worry 😉 !

All the best!

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey, guys. i've just built a siren for a project i'm doing and i'm kinda stuck.basically what i've done is use 1 monostable 555 to control the output of the...
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to look. I have an idea for a product and like open software development I would like to form a group of individuals to...
The foremost priority for any Outsourcing company is to set an offshore center which has the best of technology and talented manpower to execute software development. In this context, India...
I figured the kids could use a computer in their room - looks like a good deal Quasimo Entertainment PC Seems worthwhile if they will actually ship a desktop -...
Anybody working on builidng your own jet engine ?