Need suggestion for final year cse project

Hi guys, I need suggestion. Do u guys have some innovative ideas. Well I want to develope game same as that of clash of clans. Plz suggest me how can I do it.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Gaurav v. Deshmukh
    Hi guys, I need suggestion. Do u guys have some innovative ideas. Well I want to develope game same as that of clash of clans. Plz suggest me how can I do it.
    Make it browser based and trust me it will be hit! You'll need couple more devs too to work with you though.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm guessing an Android game app would be cool. Let's say you present a Rubik's Cube in your app (or browser) and let users solve it. You can keep track of time and count of moves and figure out the winner.
  • Gaurav Deshmukh
    Gaurav Deshmukh
    Abhishek Rawal
    Make it browser based and trust me it will be hit! You'll need couple more devs too to work with you though.
    C
    Abhishek Rawal
    Can u provide me some resources if possible thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody! can anyone really help me to how to learn dynamic programming!!
Wishing one of the strongest force on CrazyEngineers @A.V.Ramani a very very happy birthday! 😁🎉 He joined CrazyEngineers on April 2nd, 2011. It's been 4 really awesome years of interacting...
America's DARPA aka Defense Advance Research Projects Agency continues to make weapons that know one thing: hit the target, no matter what. The latest innovation comes from the 'Extreme Accuracy...
The South Korean Corp. LG, has listed its new dual-SIM (both micro-SIM) Android smartphone called ‘LG Magna’ on its official website after launching LG Spirit, last month. The latest handset...
Huawei seems to be on spree of launching its flagship smartphones. Even after launching its P8 flagship line-Huawei P8, P8Max and P8 Lite this month, the Chinese company intended to...