Need Sponsors for our college fest.

Hi everyone,I am a final year student of P.A.Aziz College of Engineering ,Trivandrum-Kerala. I m looking for sponsors for our college fest.Its a National level inter college fest!!(both tech& cultural).It's a Mega event(total expense-around Rs.50 lakhs)The bollywood singing sensational Shaan is coming for the program.Itz a four day program supposed to be held at Nishagandhi-TVM(Kanakakunn palace)on march 11-14(2010).
#-Link-Snipped-#
Contact details:Mob+919496365784
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• yogesh.1991
    yogesh.1991
    hello, Birla Institute Of Applied Sciences is organising its annual fest "SPECTRUM-10" in the second week of april.We require sponsorship for the same.The expence of the event would be around 3 lakhs. Interested sponsors may reply at #-Link-Snipped-#. regards Yogesh
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Yogesh: You need to get a professional looking email ID (preferably on college domain) to ask for sponsorship. Your 'rockingdude' thing won't attract sponsors.
  • yogesh.1991
    yogesh.1991
    hello,
    Birla Institute Of Applied Sciences is organising its annual fest "SPECTRUM-10" in the second week of april.We require sponsorship for the same.The expence of the event would be around 3 lakhs. Interested sponsors may reply at #-Link-Snipped-#
    Regards
    Yogesh
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Yogesh: You are not getting the point. Your email ID "spectrum@..." actually links to your 'Rocking Dude' email ID 😁

You need to get something that is hosted on your college domain, to build initial trust!

I wish you all the best.
  • kreja
    kreja
    hi everyone !
    i am Teja of III ECE-A from Vignana Bharathi Institute Of Technology(VBIT) located at Aushapur,Hyderabad .We anually conduct a national level technical fest i.e., XYLYX'10 which is a mixture of various technical & non-technical topics.

We have XYLYX'10 this year on 26-27 March .so we need publicity as well as there are only two days left.people who are interested in participating the event may visit the following site : #-Link-Snipped-#
    for any queries mail us to #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    kreja
    hi everyone !
    i am Teja of III ECE-A from Vignana Bharathi Institute Of Technology(VBIT) located at Aushapur,Hyderabad .We anually conduct a national level technical fest i.e., XYLYX'10 which is a mixture of various technical & non-technical topics.

We have XYLYX'10 this year on 26-27 March .so we need publicity as well as there are only two days left.people who are interested in participating the event may visit the following site : #-Link-Snipped-#
    for any queries mail us to #-Link-Snipped-#

You have to post this as a separate thread in this section. So that its easy to have a look by all the members. :smile:
  • puneet1211
    puneet1211
    [​IMG] Need Sponsors for our college fest.

Hi everyone,I am a final year student of world college of tech. and management,gurgoan. I m looking for sponsors for our college fest.Its a inter college fest!!(both tech& cultural).It's a big event(total expense-around Rs.10 lakhs)The punjabi rap star "BOHEMIA" is coming for the program.Itz a two day program supposed to be held on march 11-14(2010).
    Best Engineering College in Gurgaon, Haryana, Delhi NCR – WCTM Gurgaon
    Contact details:Mob+919718535466
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • surendra.durg
    surendra.durg
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg"]Subject[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] Needed sponsorship for college fest.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: lightbg, colspan: 2"][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Main Point[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] sponsorship for college Cultural & technical fest[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Category[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] Community Projects[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Message[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] Respected sir,
    I am member of my college's organizing committee.
    We are arranging technical fest in this month (august 2011).
    We need sponsorship for d same.
    We Will Be Promoting about your work .
    If interested reply plz.
    Thank you,
    surendra Dewangan.
    -college name-
    (shri shankaracharya institute of tech. & management)

-junwani Bhilai
    , chhattisgarh[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Additional Information[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] NA[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Help needed[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] funds, stalls , banners etc.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: lightbg, colspan: 2"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Name[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] surendra dewangan[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Organisation[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] shri shankaracharya group of institutions[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Location[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] Bhilai,chhattisgarh[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Websection on Karmayog[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] NA[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Information about myself[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Posted Date[/TD]
    [TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] 4 august 2011[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    CONTACTS:
    EMAIL: #-Link-Snipped-#
    MOBILE:9993980748

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends. I need to know that how does a digital signature works. Can anyone provide me the easy way to understand that what actually happens in digital signature?
thank you for your help and please say some thing b/c i really want it b/c i graduated this year
hello mates i m new on CE & need some help.M in ma final semester of B.tech and want to pursue MBA after dys.M going to take CAT2010 now the...
hi friends, we know we can store data in digital form (0 and 1 form) but i have a question that can we store data in analog form??? . if...
This question was asked in infosys interview India requires 7 runs to win 3 balls left, sachin and Dhoni on crease both at 94 runs both completed their century at...