Need Research Papers

guys i need some research papers so plz tell me from where i can get in free?

Replies

• fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    #-Link-Snipped-#

What type of research paper you need ?#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We don't have any idea of what kind of research papers you're looking for and what are you expecting? More details would help us help you.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We are engineers, not detectives. Still, seeing that you are a ChemE, presumably you are looking for publications in that subject. However, this one is a multidisciplinary area and there must be 100s of thousands of publications of various kinds. As K suggested please come in with more specific queries for us to help you.

For example: A request for publications on: The effect of surface roughness on heat transfer in drop wise condensation, will get you some replies.
  • Abdul Rehman Niz
    Abdul Rehman Niz
    sir research paper for subject transport phenomenon..
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Transport phenomena is a huge area of Chemical Engineering. The number of publications s enormous. You may have to narrow it down much more.
    More than a million publications here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Allan Hugo
    Allan Hugo
    Also try to visit online magazines and journals of chemical engineering. I have compiled a list at my website but I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link to my website here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to display name instead of username? can any one tell me. So that my can be displayed on Forum profile and wherever i comment.
can please explain what will happen when petrol is injected in Diesel engine this is my lab viva question what i got
Hey guys recently it happened to face worst services from a few reputed brands. As a customer i full rights am mentioning their names not the stories alone. 1. Airtel-...
Hello!folks actually I am a Civil Engineer and wants to start my own Construction Contracting firm.I am done with all the Company registration formalities. But now the problem lies how...
Hey I am Debrupa Ghosh currently pursuing my B.Tech degree in IT from Institute of Engineering and Management,Kolkata..😀