Need info about CAT

Hello CEans,

I'm having some serious doubts about CAT examinations and I'm confused right now.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kamal61435
    Hello CEans,

I'm having some serious doubts about CAT examinations and I'm confused right now.
    Unless you tell us what doubts you have, no one here will be able to help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, How does Track ID works. How they are matching the songs? Which database they are using?
Lots of scope in the field of communication, thanks to the usage of VoIP and other sophisticated techniques. Skype, Viber, Tango, and many other applications have come up with sources...
hello friends, I wrote a c program to perform the substring operation on the string str[100]. This program was to take the position index pos and the number of characters...
hello friends, I recently went through some proverbs that were published in a personality development magazine and remained completely alien to some of them these include good wine needs no...
According to a recent post by Silicon India, some of the technologies we have enjoyed and used since a long period of time are on the verge of getting exhausted...