Need ideas to conduct technical games in my college symposium

i have conducted technical games in my college symposium please give some ideas related to EEE

Replies

• s.manikandanmani
    s.manikandanmani
    any one give some ideas please
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Tell us the names of any 10 of your key subjects in Electrical engineering. Let's come up with an idea of technical game surrounding those subjects. What say? Waiting for your list.
  • s.manikandanmani
    s.manikandanmani
    Game will be technical and fun
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    s.manikandanmani
    Game will be technical and fun
    You need event ideas, right? About electrical engineering? Or have you already conducted the event?
  • s.manikandanmani
    s.manikandanmani
    Ankita Katdare
    You need event ideas, right? About electrical engineering? Or have you already conducted the event?
    NO I conduct on first time
  • Abish Raj
    Abish Raj
    Say list of fun game also well as lan fun game use to conduct in college symposium
  • Tamil azhagan
    Tamil azhagan
    if u need fun games there is lot of ideas but with technical level there is no idea especially for your department .. if u need just ideas for fun games aproach...here
  • Sowmya Reddy
    Sowmya Reddy

Regarding my branch plz give some ideas about event rounds

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the kernel definition tells about kernel is "the kernel is a computer program that manages I/O (input/output) requests from software, and translates them into data processing instructions for the...
In computers ,A single operating system works on most of the computers,Why can't we have this thing with android phones ? Will the same operating system work,if two android phones...
We've had enough of Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch leaks that the official announcement doesn't tell us anything new. The south Korean electronics giant has unveiled the next generation smartwear, called...
Volkswagen India has unveiled its new variant of the popular hatchback with Volkswagen Polo GT with added features, now ready to roll out on the streets. Coming in two variants...
Hey Guys, I want to be professional content writer and i do write blogs and articles. My uniqueness of content is near about 90%-100% and no grammar mistakes, then why...