need help

hi all
i have completed electronics n telecommunications enggineering in the yr 2005 ..i got a percentile of 92 in gate 2005 but i didnt make it to iits so i wrote GATE in 2006 too..i wanna do a short term course in communications background till the results r out so i want u guys to help me in choosing a right course..

Replies

• Jerry
    Jerry
    Hey raji!

I may not be the right person to reply to you. I've no idea about telecom courses in India. But well I might help you if you are looking for some correspondance course. I talked to an Indian friend of mine and she says IITs have distance learning programs for people situated anywhere across India.

If you want help in deciding a course, then let me know what courses you are looking at. I'll help you decide.
    jerry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its been on my mind since ages. How about developing a comprehensive newbie guide? I'd like to know if anyone wants to volunteer for this? If we get more response...
Hi CEans ! 😀 I think its time to introduce 'CE-Finance' section. But before we implement this section I'd like to gather some feedback from you folks! 😁 Q.-> What's...
Okay, Let me see if its really that easy 😉 . I thought of a simple way of preventing Aircraft Hijack! 1. Cockpit should be isolated from rest of the...
hi people I am currently working on a research, and I am using 8757A scalar Netwrok Analyzer, I was wondering if anyone has been dealing with this device ?!? I...
well iv been into import cars for about 5 and a half yrs now, i just love working on them and autocrossing, circuit racing, ect