Need help with a bottle titling mechanism

We are working a project when a glass bottle of considerable strength (ie, not very fragile) needs to be tilted around +Z axis by 90 degrees. The bottle/s are in feed in -ve X direction through a conveyor. Andy ideas are welcome.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is not clear what is required. There is no such thing as -X axis for a conveyor. Depends on from which point one is looking at it. By Y axis is it the vertical direction that is meant? Is the bottle lying on its side and needs to be made vertical?

If the requirements are properly described, there may be many here taht can suggest solutions.
  • AnishPro
    AnishPro
    Dear Ramani Sir. Thank you for reply. I have made a diagram inputting my problem. It would nice of you if you can take a look at it. Thanks.

tilting
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Will this be of use?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

or this?

You can look at this option also:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • AnishPro
    AnishPro
    Thank you Sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please tell me because i want to purchase it
The space enthusiasts may already be aware of the Van Allen radiation belt that surrounds our planet Earth. It's a huge, thick layer of highly charged particles. While the Earth...
Millions of users across the world use the Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery in their phones, laptops and tablets. The problem of batteries getting overheated is a common one and pose great...
Programmerss submitted a new project: Light Emitting hand fan pen - This a very simple but sweet pen which is very helpful in rural areas where there is a problem...
As was expected, India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has launched its two new naked street bikes named Kawasaki Z250 and Kawasaki ER-6N in the country. The much-awaited bikes are among the...