Need help in Speech to text conversion

Hello friends, I'm doing my final year electronics project on Voice based control of home appliances ... v r using microcontroller which takes the text input compares it with de code like LIGHT ON and if it matches it drives the respective relays .. but v r confused on wat to use for Speech to text conversion ... anyone plz help us out ...

Replies

• rohit330
    rohit330
    I think, instead of speech to text conversion use a microphone and then feeding to an error detector (which compares between the two)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI to all this Thread reader I wanna need help for my project . It's quite intersting topic . I'm instrumentation and control enginnering final sem student,making project. The difficulties...
I am developing firebug as my final year project. Can anyone suggest any improvements that should be included in the existing firebug so that I can try to implement them...
I visited official websites of engineering colleges specifically from India. I was amazed to find out that most of the engineering colleges boasted their placement records and also displayed which...
hi i m 3rd year mech student. i want to do project abt heat transfer so pplz suggest the project topic .....
Name: jatin *Engineering Trade: Computer science Location: New Delhi *Occupation: Student and i'm also trying to convince a relative of mine to let me work in his garage. the internal...