need help in searching job

i am a B.Tech Fresher in Information Technology with aggregate 68%.i have applied for so many companies but not getting interview call..plz help me what to do

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Rinki,

Have you uploaded your resume to online job portals?
  • yadav.rinki
    yadav.rinki
    yes i have uploaded my resume at timesjob.com,naukri.com,monsterindia.com,
    .whaen i apply the application is send but i did not get interview call.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see. Would you mind having your resume reviewed by us? We might have few suggestions. If yes, mail it across to me at admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com .
  • yadav.rinki
    yadav.rinki
    i have sended u my resume
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Currently, the job market is down. However, if possible, I recommend you do a course in software testing. I've been hearing that software QA engineers are in demand these days. Keep your job search on and let's hope for the best.

If anyone can help Rinki find a job, please post here.
  • yadav.rinki
    yadav.rinki
    now i can not do testing course I have wasted 50000 rs...I was working in Tech Ray Solution in gurgaon from 9th june 2008 .I submitted there 50000 rs cash which were refundable after 1 year.but that company was frod ..they gave one week holiday at diwali and ran away there is no information about the company..
    now i am at home and i am very much frustrated..what i should do..plz help me..there is no opening in software ...what i shoul do from where i should start..i am completly blank now
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yadav.rinki
    now i can not do testing course I have wasted 50000 rs...I was working in Tech Ray Solution in gurgaon from 9th june 2008 .I submitted there 50000 rs cash which were refundable after 1 year.but that company was frod ..they gave one week holiday at diwali and ran away there is no information about the company..
    now i am at home and i am very much frustrated..what i should do..plz help me..there is no opening in software ...what i shoul do from where i should start..i am completly blank now
    I'm very sorry to hear that. The best thing to do is to keep your cool and keep searching for jobs. There are few things you could do -

1. Register on #-Link-Snipped-# and start working as a freelancer.
    2. You could join any local firm that accepts fresh engineering graduates. The recession has put a hiring freeze at many organizations.

I seriously doubt the effectiveness of the computer training institutes in placing the candidates. Look at the option #1 I suggested. It will keep you busy for the moment and also help you make some money.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi Rinki,

You are a fresher only better you give SCJP certification exam(Rs 4000-5000 only).You will definitely get calls for interview.It will take only 1 montn as you are free at home

If you want material for its preparation,I can be of some help.Rest is your decision 😀.
  • yadav.rinki
    yadav.rinki
    thanks for the suggestion..my parents does not allow me to join bpo.and no opening in software in north india..
    i want to start from basics..i want to strong my skills so that i can grab the first good opportunity that will come to me..
    i am from a small town what i should do to improve my english..
    which books i should study
  • yadav.rinki
    yadav.rinki
    yes i want preparation material for scjp..
    where i can give that exam..
  • yadav.rinki
    yadav.rinki
    dear big_K
    thanks for the suggestion..my parents does not allow me to join bpo.and no opening in software in north india..
    i want to start from basics..i want to strong my skills so that i can grab the first good opportunity that will come to me..
    i am from a small town what i should do to improve my english..
    which books i should study

plz reply
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    For buying its coupon,go to any nearby NIIT institute.They will give you more information.

i have reading material for SCJP 1.5 (Kaithy Sierra and Bert bates).If you want that send me your mail id through a private message.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well,i think you should improve upon amptitude,mathematics and your C-lang skills,apart from s/w you can even try for embedded s/w and EDP jobs in manufacturing company,you can also try out for PSU's viz HAL,BHEL,BEL etc check out TOI for their openings,happy hunting!!!!
  • yadav.rinki
    yadav.rinki
    i am unable to send you private messages
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shalini - enable private messages in your account settings.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    yadav.rinki
    i am unable to send you private messages
    Sorry rinki & Big_K ,settings are changed now.Please try now.😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Rinki - if it does not work, let me know.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hey Rinki,

Sad to hear that story of yours. You should have joined a reputed training institute. But as biggie said, even I doubt the effectiveness of these training institutes. When you join a company as a fresher, you are provided with ample training. You get to learn every thing that the company wants you to do.

The job market is indeed down these days. But I hear there are companies like TCS and Satyam planning to conduct walk ins. The best resource is Jobs: Search Jobs In India, Freshers Jobs Online, Govt Jobs, Recruitment | Freshersworld.com

May be this will help.
    PS: A suggestion, try using our CE resume template. It has helped one to many.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Mayur,is TCS and Satyam best options as they had made job cuts and have noy inducted previous freshers batch????? anyhow but its a temp phase and they still need poeple
    @Rinki : how abt your colge placements???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    Mayur,is TCS and Satyam best options as they had made job cuts and have noy inducted previous freshers batch????? anyhow but its a temp phase and they still need poeple
    @Rinki : how abt your colge placements???
    Yeah, that should work. Rinki - how about getting in touch with your colleges' Training & Placement department?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well for rinki tat should be the best option,secondly,she can also get in touch with her professors as many professors are invovle in company sponser projects and there reference are the most considered!!!!!
  • yadav.rinki
    yadav.rinki
    mayur I have applied to TCS,satyam,Infosys etc..they replied they will call me at the time of offcampus..
    saurav i have passed my college..and no good placement in our college
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well why dont ya try for a course in C-DAC tats good too,and also prepare for exams conducted by PSU tat will be a best option...secondly,r u trying in small and meduim IT cos too??? and you should visit your collge again and try to get invovle in some project tat will help u learn and give u an edge over others....check all the options wat u got!!!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi Rinky,

Almost forgetting about you.How are you? Did you get any job or have started preparing for SCJP? You have not replied to my mails. I am sorry ,did you get my mails ? Please reply 😀.
  • CarolBlame
    CarolBlame
    Hi! Maybe, you are interested in freelance job opportunities here: XPlace | Hire Freelancers, Find Freelance Jobs. I think there are at least a few you must consider as a possible option. I like this job board, it has higher hourly rates than other ones, a lot of job opportunities, and no commission fee, so I believe you should definitely try it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends.., i am doin my third year EEE rite now.. i would like to start a mini project now in such a way that i am able to extend...
hey guys i've got this program to calculate time delay using 8253. pls help me with the codings. i don't get the logic. MVI A,30H OUT 0CEH MVI A,05H OUT...
hiiii.....Please help me with project for chemical. My username is aankii, could you guys suggest good project ideas in chemical engineering for my final year submission.
Hey guys, I need some help in a project i am currently doing. I need a device that would look like a Palm Sized Touchscreen that will take input from...
We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...