Need Help in Masters program

A question for all( Esp engineers in Germany), I am planning to study Masters, I still didn't figure

Replies

• Zaid Noaimi
    Zaid Noaimi
    I still didn't figure it out, any program recommendations
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Giving us a detail of your background would definitely help others provide you with better answers. How about some information like -

1. Your academics, interests
    2. Are you experienced?
    3. Are you still a student?
    4. When do you expect to graduate?
    5. Financial restrictions (if any)?
    6. Your interests and career goals, so that a better program recommendation can be made.

...provide all the details so that it's easier for others to help you.
  • Zaid Noaimi
    Zaid Noaimi
    I recently graduated, I am working in Airline company, doing studies related to the workforce, costs, etc.

as you know the industrial engineering is a combination between mechanics, manufacturing, and management, I am interested in the management part, I like HR matters, costs analysis, studying a system to find its problem in order to improve it.
    I am searching for a "no tuition" program, in Germany for example.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just a random thought! I was wondering, that a lot of people sign petitions online for a 'cause'. I would like to know how does it actually work? How the...
can somebody help me with some white paper or realted to vulnerabilities in c language.😀
Project Abstract / Summary : In a typical front wheel steering system the rear wheels do not turn in the direction of the curve. This curbs on the efficiency of...
Introduction to aerospace & thin wall machining as stated. any good links on where I can find more information on this? tried googling. but not really giving me answers. would...
A new power-packed scooter in the form of Suzuki Swish 125 has been launched with an aim to capture the young urban market. Pitted against the likes of Mahindra Duro,...