Need Help From Anyone Who Is Living Outside Of India

As Mega.co.nz is banned in India, I am unable to download these awesome icon sets which is uploaded there. If anyone can help me out please ? Here's the link : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    As Mega.co.nz is banned in India, I am unable to download these awesome icon sets which is uploaded there. If anyone can help me out please ? Here's the link : #-Link-Snipped-#
    I could download the icons easily. You should be able to download the set from here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I could download the icons easily. You should be able to download the set from here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks a lot, Sir.
    Which ISP ?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am able to download at Beam telecom. No issue with site.
    Even if the issue try #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anoop Kumar
    I am able to download at Beam telecom. No issue with site.
    Even if the issue try #-Link-Snipped-#
    Why me then ? 😔
    Screenshot from 2015-03-15 19:05:56

I guess I have to permanently switch to Tor.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Improving sustainability concept in developing countries conference,organized by IEREK, is considered as the first step in spreading science and knowledge through this organization. Sustainability Concept's main goal is to enhance...
Why a single point cutting tool is called so even though it is having cutting edge rather than a point?
PRITHVI is an initiative of Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG), IIT Kharagpur Student Chapter, in association with the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG), Society of Petroleum Geophysicists, and students...
Are you one of those who think that a Tech Fest is all about circuits, bots and brains? Techkriti’15 is all set to prove you wrong! The technical and entrepreneurial...
With almost all websites asking for logging-in to use their facilities, it is an undeniable fact that maintaining and remembering passwords for each website is a hassle. Although, logging-in through...