Need HELP for vanet implementation

I am doing my final year project on VANET architecture and I have been going through many research articles but couldn't find anything concrete that can help me in its implementation.

Please help me with any resource, tutorials or any links that can guide me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cornell Tech and Bloomberg have collaborated to create a website called TrueRatr that can filter sarcastic reviews of apps and give interested users authentic reviews from competent users. TrueRatr was...
Project Abstract / Summary : My project is about join agriculture industry to IT sector. firstly we work in online grain merchant structure, we choose to make ITAGRO because of...
hi friends pls help for me to do best mini project pls give some ideas related to mechanical department and it may helpful for society.so pls guide me through your...
Hi all, This is jeevan,actually i am keen to do a study project on a vehicle which have both si engine for rear wheel drive and an electrical motor engine...
Leica, the German adventure optics maker well-known for their expensive, yet delicate cameras and lenses, has collaborated with Audi to design a new waterproof camera that is bound to get...