Need help for Universal Microcontroller Programmer

I need the company, seller or distributor for Universal micro-controller Programmer which is highly required in our Lab. Or I need the idea where I can design the some part of it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can you help me to find out the seller and distributors to pyrometer(optical and radiation) and manometer like instruments for academic student experiment as well as purposes?
Biasing of the transistor: 1. We know that for normal operation of the transistor the first junction i.e. the emitter base junction should be forward biased and the collector base...
Hello I had been through a paper on Web based voting system which suggests a method to cast vote online and then encrypt the vote and also add a digital...
Hi, I am an electrical engineer, 2012 batch. Rather than taking up regular jobs, I ventured out in a business domain. The business failed to materialize after 2 years of...
Normally we associate jetpacks with flight but the folks over at Arizona State University are employing this futuristic means of transport to help soldiers fun faster and longer. With some...