need help for SSL implementation-Project topic...

hi friends, my project is on SSL(Secure Socket Layer) Implementation. I need to code it in Java due to availability of ready security and other packages which would help me.. But I am not sure what my frontend would be like? I mean I thought of creating website that runs this hidden code during login or registration session where a secured channel is established between the client and server wherein a client requests the server (eg:-login pg.),the SSL algo. works behind thus processing the requests form the client which was received in encrypted form & forwards it to the server. Thus a secured tunnel is established providing high level security, from hacking the passwords or breaching the security.
But instead, what if I use JSP/Servlets on Tomcat Server? I am not aware of JSP/Servlet programming..(need to learn from scratch). And I have to submit my project by the end of February.. Please help.. how should i proceed?? using what programming???? I also need to show the resultant encrypted text as the output to ensure that the code works fine. Please reply...CEans....😔

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is difference between web server and application server? What i know is web server handles HTTP requests.It responds with static pages like HTML pages and can use other programs...
hello there.... what is the meaning of "material orientation" or "bar orientation" in "Properties Icon"? me in confusing mode.....😕
How can we read HTTP response header using telnet? What are other methods to do the same (without using any website that displays response header)?
CEans, The latest Release Candidate (1) of Internet Explorer 8 is now available for download. Location: https://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/beta/worldwide-sites.aspx PS: IE8 beta impressed me a lot. It runs faster than FF/Chrome on...
sir, i am a student of EEE and i need a live project on inverters or drives (ac/dc) .Its related circuit and brief description so please send as early as...