Need help for SQLite

I am using SQLite for my application. when I used truncate command in SQLite it gives me error like " syntax Error near truncate".

Can anyone help me to solve this problem or any other alternative of truncate except DELETE command.

Replies

• slashfear
    slashfear
    Hey buddy,

Sorry dude truncate is not possible in SQLite!! no other go we have to use delete..... ๐Ÿ˜€

For further reference check this link : #-Link-Snipped-#

-Arvind
  • dipen30
    dipen30
    Thanks buddy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing you a very-2 happy birthday 4M4N from Crazy Engineers ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:๐ŸŽ‰
A scientist who studies ways to help machines learn like humans has received Canada's top science and engineering prize. Geoffrey Hinton, a computer science professor at the University of Toronto,...
Ever thought of becoming a network provider? Now you can be. The latest technology which is still under development is RedTacton. RedTacton is a Human Area Networking technology which uses...
I am a first year student of computer science. I have been asked to do a project using LDR (Light Dependent Resistor). I am out of ideas. can you help...
Hi all, I am presently working as testing engineer in one of the companies. My domain of working is Mobile application testing. So I would like to know how is...