Need help for HR questions

I am Certainly Stuck Regarding the HR questions
1.Why I am choosing the IT industry and not Electronics
2.Why I am choosing the ACCENTURE and not other
and I had written my resume in LATEX will it be OK it will benefit me or it will create any false thoughts in Interviewers mind ...please one n all reply it fast my interview is on 16/09/2014 !!!!!!!!
help CE'ans and if possible please give specific answer and any thoughts or words regarding Accenture will help me

Replies

• Thakur Ashawani Kr. Singh
    Thakur Ashawani Kr. Singh
    Ans1....electronics my passion n my passion needs enough supplement to boost ,that doesn't matter from where it comes....
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Dear #-Link-Snipped-#, for 1st question, I suggest YOU to find the answer instead of depending on others' advice. For 2nd question, visit Accenture website for areas which suits your interest and prepare your answer accordingly to create perfect impression on interviewer.
    All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is there any standards given by the organizing committee of gate 2015 for the format of certificate from principal/HOD...if so plz give the link..
Hello guys recently i was in search of Free Group SMS sending site. I'm using way2sms.com currently, but sometimes its policy doesn't allow messaging in odd times to send information...
Happy Engineers Day to all the CEans over here. Can we have a collection of images regarding Engineers or Engineers Day. Expecting a good image from @Ankita Katdare. Here is...
Now there is a select group of people who want to work in startups - the ones who understand the startup culture and have an idea of what a startup...
Holidify, a holiday destination discovery website, was founded by Kovid Kapoor and Rohit Shroff in 2013, with its headquarters in Noida, India. Kovid and Rohit are IIT Bombay 2012 graduates...