Need guidance to acquire banking domain knowledge

I am a s/w tester by profession.Need guidance to acquire banking domain knowledge.

Replies

• MarkLyon
    MarkLyon
    Domain knowledge mainly for BFSI is commonly seen.First of all I would like to introduce three dimensional testing career mentioned below..

a- Testing skill
    b- Domain knowledge
    c- Technical expertise.

Nowadays you can see the professional being hired in different companies are more domain experts than having technical skills. Good knowledge in domain area of the application adds value to the testing professionals.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    Yes that's true, but what should be done to get Banking domain knowledge ?
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    Kindly be specific with your question. Nowadays even the domain knowledge comes in different hierarchy and expertise levels

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have an idea, but i don't know its relevance . its only my thoughts
Hey guys. I need some advise in building an engine dyno.
Can somebody tell me if i can run gnu radio on HDD drive rather than SSD drive????
Ever since Apple debuted the marketing ploy of Retina Display, which was meant to identify displays that had a pixel per inch figure of around 300, other manufactures have been...
i really want to work on a project that deals with electronics telecommunication and any programming language at the same time .... please help me on that project ......