Need career advice to move

Hi ,
Am a working as a IT System engineer professional with 4 years experience and BE -ECE graduation .
Willing to change career path because job work is like 24/7 time So I need to move as a Software developer professional that relates to match my experience and cannot waste my 4 years IT infrastructure support job role .
So I cannot judge which filed need to move for better job career path , please help us and advice for career move .

Thanks
Imran

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1st paid gig! Electronics Tech I need to design a USB device that takes USB or Keyboard/mouse in and gives data out USB and a wifi signal. Simple right!
Event Name: Amrita TBI PitchFest 2016 Organised by: Amrita TBI In Bengaluru, Karnataka Event Dates - Jan 9, 2016 at 8:30 AM to Jan 10, 2016 at 7:00 PM If...
Hi, I am Jenifer Raylene i am Email Migration Expert at Gladwev Software. Feel free to contact us. Thanks
Bike stealing is a very common problem in most countries across the world and three engineering students from Chile seem to have had enough of it. Cristóbal Cabello, Andrés Roi...
Engineers and scientists at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) are developing a Chemical Laptop to hunt for aliens and signs of life in the outer world. NASA believes that the...