Need articles for engineers day

Need articles for september 15th Engineers day..last date of submission August 25th ...Please give me suggestions..!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dileep - how about sharing your own efforts with us first? We'd love to help you expand your article and suggest changes.

We usually refrain from providing ready made help.
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    articles like what u need a technical article or something else
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    anything else about engineering subject or about even about engineers day..
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hi biggie so far i have acheived quite small as i am an average(70% aggregate) student and last year only i had given my first paper presentation which was good about the basics of the transformer and i like playing chess as i reached 7th round in vignan university chess competetion.I am a student who wants to acheive something in future but now i am just in my first step..
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    wat about article on NANOROBOTS its a great topic.
    How Nanorobots Will Work | HowStuffWorks
    try this out
  • allan.fernandez
    allan.fernandez
    regarding which topics??
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    any of topic about engineering subject or about sceintists...electrical(1st preference)
  • muralijai
    muralijai
    i want it based article its very urgent frds
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not write one yourself, guys? How'd we know that a random article on Engineer's day that anyone of us writes will satisfy your needs?

Or just tell us what kind of article you want to write and we can help you write one.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's interesting to see that #-Link-Snipped-# progressed from that and went on to write his own stories and he even shared some of them on CE.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Where are you #-Link-Snipped-# ? [USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] : Are there any competitions for engineers day this year?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Issue
    Where are you #-Link-Snipped-# ? [USERGROUP=4][USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] : Are there any competitions for engineers day this year?
    There always are. 😀 Keep looking for them in the announcements section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My project uses MATLAB to develop a Band-stop filter, type Butterworth to be spesific for vibration control of a flexible manipulator. My other two friends have also developed an equation...
hi CEns please let me know from where i could get a 8085 virtual kit for practicing programs i've searched many sites. some are fake and the ones which i've...
Hello friends....😁 I was in my college when, looking at our TNP(Training and Placement) cell, i got the idea of CE opening a section of its own where we students...
CEans, For those who deal with lot of mail every day, Microsoft's Outlook is a good program. However, with growing mailbox, Outlook starts crawling. I had been looking at an...
Friends..... How about an essay or a debate contest on some current topic?? i mean some good stuff and general knowledge enhancement.... How would THAT be????