Nazca, bermuda or Stonehenge?

There are so many mysteries on Earth which are yet to be explained scientifically. Lets try to solve them here at CE. Go On!! Take a CRAZY Guess CEan!!😎😎

1) How were Nazca Geoglyphs Formed?

2) What happens inside Bermuda Triangle?

3) What was the significance of Stonehenge?

Nazca Geoglyphs- Totally no idea about how these may have formed.
Maybe ancient aliens have spacecraft in shape of monkey, spider and eagle etc😛.

Bermuda Triangle- Hmmm, Keeping in mind that god is there, there might exist some divine power which god don't want us to know now. Otherwise it can be work station of aliens and aliens have isolated that area from rest of the world for uninterrupted contact with there world.😒😒

Stonehenge- Since Stonehenge aligns with the summer and winter solstices, it is likely that it was built for some rituals that may be important to the people of that time. Or may be as an observatory too.
My crazy idea(since i like fantasies like witches and wizard), is that it was used by witches to perform specific magic since ancient druids are considered to be magician.

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Well, I would not want to hurt any religious ideas, but I believe God is a mental construct (publicized and enforced publically), to define moral behavior in a society which was presumed to go totally immoral without. It just gained momentum in the course of time. Those who were saints, became God in the future. That is how information travels. I am not an atheist, but am an agnost. I was brought up in a religious family, but Physics, fortunately/unfortunately is always at odds with the idea of God. And I cannot denounce my love for Physics.

This being said,

Nazca Geoglyphs: People having fun in group activities in really old days, and that information somehow did not pass through generations. Some stupid people totally uneducated about the reality, might have made some twisted stories, and given our (humans') inclination towards conspiracy theories, we tend to believe what sounds more mystic than logical.

Bermuda Triangle: Just a place like any other. Strong magnetic fields (totally geographical reasons), but statistically unlucky in terms of accidents. And we had our conspiracy theorists ready at all times.

Stonehenge: Some ritual (as you mentioned) or a scientific experiment whose information did not pass through correctly.

Let us say, today, Italian people cease to exist (this is an example), and we did not know about the leaning tower of Pisa. Or say the Indian people are a small community (again an example) and cease to exist, and we do not have enough communication with the rest of the world, future generations will believe that the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Qutub Minar were Alien constructs. All it would take is some mad man/woman in the future to talk about it, once. It spreads like fire in the jungle.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You believe no real conspiracies exist, is it? No tiny teeny chance that at least some of them might actually be true?

#-Link-Snipped-# If you are a fan of decoding mystery tales, I recommend checking some of the top rated documentaries here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You might find them amusing and some very informative.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Oh, of course I believe they do, a lot of them. Just believe that Aliens drawing the Nazca Geoglyphs is not one. Or the Bermuda Triangle being haunted to be one either.
  • Amanda Marshall
    Amanda Marshall
    Hey Neda, I feel you I love mysteries and I'm really intrigued about Stonehenge but I haven't visited the site yet (shame on me) but I'm planning to go there soon and I found this great quizz #-Link-Snipped-# and it's crazy how much I learnt about Stonehenge you should give it a go. I will send you some pictures after my visit 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Oh, God if there is a God, Save my soul, if I have a soul.
    All seem to be more anthropomorphism. Why should all these appear to be related to the doings of humans alone and not any other life forms?
    There are temples constructed (One Shiva Temple quite near my place) where th direct beam of the sun hits the deity on some particular day (Shivarathri in the example I quoted). So?
    Similarly Stonehenge could well be an astronomical construct of significance to those who made it at that time.
    The silhouette of the Tirupathi hill range is supposedly quite like the profile of Lord Venkateshwar on top. For a while the photoseries made quite a stir in various social media.
    It is fun to phantasize about these 'Mysteries' and pass an idle hour. Someone may even make a blockbuster show out of these.

In my opinion just a Time Pass.
  • Agha Abdul Rahman
    Agha Abdul Rahman
    Neda Hashmi
    There are so many mysteries on Earth which are yet to be explained scientifically.
    It is good to see you also taking interest in mysteries like me.
    I don't know everything about all of these but about bermuda triangle there are so many debates running even today,
    please share some ideas about mysterious things in the world.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a loosely defined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean, where a number of Aircraft and Surface Ship are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances. According to the Us Navy, the triangle does not exist, and the name is not recognized by the United States Board On Geographic Names.Bermuda Triangle Cite Note 1 Popular Culture has attributed various disappearances to the Paranormal or activity by Extraterrestrial Life.Bermuda Triangle Cite Note Cochran.2C2003 2 Documented evidence indicates that a significant percentage of the incidents were spurious, inaccurately reported, or embellished by later authors.Bermuda Triangle Cite Note Navy.2C2011 3Bermuda Triangle Cite Note Navy.2C1996 4Bermuda Triangle Cite Note 5 In a 2013 study, the World Wide Fund For Nature identified the world̢۪s 10 most dangerous waters for shipping, but the Bermuda Triangle was not among them.Bermuda Triangle Cite Note 6

Source: Wikipedia

There you go. We love mysteries, on a subconscious level, we look for unsolved questions. So much so, we intentionally look away from logical reasoning.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ASHISHJAINETE submitted a new project: Remote Control For Home Appliances - The circuit is connected to any of the home appliances to make the appliance ON/OFF. ABSTRACT: Remote control for...
ZipDial, a Mobile Marketing and Analytics platform that focuses on Emerging markets, was founded by Valerie Wagoner, Amiya Pathak and Sanjay Swamy in the year 2010. Valerie Wagoner has worked...
Deploying Internet to the millions of users via WiFi from the sky has been on the target list for the tech giants Google and Facebook for over an year now....
A first year Mech Engg student Amar Kaushik has enetered this for a contest from Marriot.
If you had an internet connection 7-8 years ago, chances are you were addicted to a website called Orkut. For most Indians it was their first taste of social networking....