National Conference RTNA 2013 At Gulzar Group of Institutes, Khanna (Punjab)

Nanotechnology is becoming the famous day by day and everyone wants to know more about it.

RTNA-2013 is a hi-tech Academic Congregation where the latest theoretical and technological advances on Nanoscience, Nanotechnology are presented and discussed.

National Conference RTNA is on 23 March, 2013 At Gulzar Group of Institutes, G T Road, Vill. Libra, Khanna (Punjab)

You can find more information about this conference @ #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see new events being posted. Moved the thread to the Events section. It'd be good to have all the updates posted in this thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know which discipline of engineering among computer & mechanical is better to study and has a better future prospects & scope. Would appreciate responses from engineers here.
PLEASE SUGGEST ME..RELATED TO CIVIL ENGINEERING, WHICH ADDITIONAL COURSE CAN I CHOOSE THAT IS USEFUL FOR CIVIL?
HI...MY COUSIN HAS FINISHED BCA IN 6 MONTHS AGO.BUT SHE IS NOT GETTING JOB TILL NOW..SHE GOT EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILL AND ALSO GOT 80%. SO THAT, SEND SOME INFORMATION TO...
Hi all, I was wondering in morning as to why we don't organize competitions and such stuffs. I would like to ask fellow CEans if they can suggest some things...
Is there anyone here who can help me, can suggest or has an idea as to where I can find a latest thesis paper/Journal about a human body mimicking robot...